Wanted: Hedging Eas or Scripts.

Hi, I am looking for hedging EAs OR Scripts that I can simultaneously trade the EURUSD and USDCHF pairs.

Please post yours here.

Thanks

Dave.

Here's one good one Here, and more Here. You can even find an article Here. Found be searching this method Here.

I am working in a EA that runs simultaneously on several MT4/Brokers and spread-bets when the price is diverging between them. Buy the cheap and sell the expensive until they meet again.

Do you guys think that could work? :-)

flaab:

I am working in a EA that runs simultaneously on several MT4/Brokers and spread-bets when the price is diverging between them. Buy the cheap and sell the expensive until they meet again.

Sure, buy_low and sell_high sounds like a sound way to profits to me ;-).

Added: Wait, this could go off topic, why not start your own thread?

flaab:

Hi Ubzen,

Thanks for those. :)

Hi Flabb,

I am not sure. But if it works for you and you're profitable, happy days.. Right.

For me, I am looking to hedge the following:

EURUSD and USDCHF,

EURGBP and GBPCHF,

EURNZD and NZDCHF and:

EURAUD and AUDCHF.

Good luck with your trading Guys. :D

Dave

ubzen:

Sure, buy_low and sell_high sounds like a sound way to profits to me ;-).

Added: Wait, this could go off topic, why not start your own thread?

LOL, yep. Actually it can go braindead wrong if the gap between broker1 price and broker2 price keeps diverging, but sounds like a good way to go!

Get 3 o 4 acounts on crappy low-liquidity brokers and spread-bet price differences between them.

Price quotes could be saved into files in the HD which the EA just reads.

The only problem is "communicating" several MT4 platforms correctly.

What do you think Uzben??

flaab: The only problem is "communicating" several MT4 platforms correctly.

What do you think Uzben??

Take a good look around the mt4i Tools, there are allot of goodies. Find MT4i QuickChannel.
Reason: