$1,000 to $557,332 in 5 years

Im currently testing this system that can be implemented in a EA to greatly boost profitability without future collapse of the account. This image is from a 5 year strategy test(23.06.2007-23.06.2012)

tonny:

Im currently testing this system that can be implemented in a EA

We are not interested in knowing what you are doing. If you need our help then post the issue here. If you need some tester, then post the code...

Is it a marketing gimmick or you are trying to sell a EA here.??

dineshydv:
We are not interested in knowing what you are doing. If you need our help then post the issue here. If you need some tester, then post the code...

Is it a marketing gimmick or you are trying to sell a EA here.??

Well said.

Im not selling anything here just seeking opinion i didnt even name the EA, site etc etc

tonny:
Im not selling anything here just seeking opinion i didnt even name the EA, site etc etc
Show the code and I'll give you my opinion . . .

I'm also curious about your code :-)

Lol its nothing new but just a few tweaks and an evenly profiting EA makes the difference

Match this :-) Little eye candy for you. And using a fixed lot size :P (2006-2011)

Largest profit trade $19 your EA is probably a scalper it could get you banned by your broker check this out $200 to $1,470,000 in 5 years.

Im planning to repeat it live on a live account with $200 to shut people up once and for all but it would take 3 to 5 years to hit a million.

tonny:

Largest profit trade $19 your EA is probably a scalper it could get you banned by your broker check this out $200 to $1,470,000 in 5 years.

Im planning to repeat it live on a live account with $200 to shut people up once and for all but it would take 3 to 5 years to hit a million.

It is a scalper! Which takes +50 trades a day. If I apply a simple 1% compounding to just one year my backtest fires up to 12 digits :-)

I would advise you to develop your EA's without compounding, is is far more clear in development stages.

Thats good, just be careful on a live account. I do develop my EAs without compounding. Afterwards is when i add compounding but the compounded ones are currently non public undergoing tests on the compounding systems.
Reason: