Free EA coding at FxAutomated.com - page 2

tonny:
And for critics i invite you to make your EA and have it on zulu or something we see vs my best.

If your EA is that good, invest some money and you will be fine.

Why code EA's for others for free? Do you run out of ideas and want to steal them from others?

All you have done in the last week is advertising your 'very profitable EA', your zulu account (where you earn money from others following you), and your free programming service, where you have to code the EA first, then decide if it is profitable or not.

BTW, this is a quote from on of your descriptions (in the published EA's)

Please donate to my projects in order to keep this EA and others together with their future versions 100% free.

And now you are selling new versions of the EA as soon as you have a version which does not need 20lots to be traded and works on a longer period of time?

tonny:

Im surprised you were'nt named one of the contenders for admin position. Lol they should reconsider. Btw this is a free project so we are just notifying people and not spamming as we have'nt mentioned a particular product its just an invitation to the mql4 community.

It matters not if you charge for your product or give it away for free . . . you are promoting it and thus advertising it.

Advertising, from Wiki . . .

Advertising is a form of communication used to encourage or persuade an audience (viewers, readers or listeners) to continue or take some new action.

zueg i make free EAs from fan requests wether they are profitable is up to them our only tested and confirmed EAs are our premium ones. As of donations yes we do need some funds to keep producing the free versions because they do take time and resources to code, test, perfect and give support and guide downloaders.

Funny how all critics are: 1) coders 2) have a forex site etc etc This must be some form of jealousy coz im giving free what you get paid to code. Not everyone can be a coder and we with some knowledge need to help them where we can thats the spirit of the mql4 community and its why there is a forum and free download sectiom and its through the kind enough coders that i slowly learnt mql4 not everytime someone asks a simple question you answer by posting a link to mql5 job section like i see many of you do.

tonny:
Funny how all critics are: 1) coders 2) have a forex site etc etc This must be some form of jealousy coz im giving free what you get paid to code. Not everyone can be a coder and we with some knowledge need to help them where we can thats the spirit of the mql4 community and its why there is a forum and free download sectiom and its through the kind enough coders that i slowly learnt mql4 not everytime someone asks a simple question you answer by posting a link to mql5 job section like i see many of you do.

I don't have a Forex site, I don't code for people for money . . . asks a simple question ? like . . . "Please code this EA for me" ? This forum is about people helping other people to code . . . it's not meant to be a free source of coding labour . . .

I have over 2700 posts on this forum, 99% of them are trying to help people . . .

so, if you are dooing the free coding service because you are such a good men, why limiting the free service to profitable strategies?

yeah, i have a site and i do offer a programming service, so what? if you go trough my posts you will see that i never adverticed a product and if a member showed some code or willingness to to the coding this forum is a place where you get all the help you need. if you need only a guy to do the job for you then you have to pay.

tonny:

Ummm... Lets See.

Spamming the hell out of mql4.com....................................................... 10c

Attempting to Scam People into giving you their Strategies ..................... 7c

Posting a Trade-Less EA within the Code-Base........................................ Dumb as Hell.

You're a Fraud, A NameLess Trader, A Troll, And members should avoid you like a Plague.

Your actions upon this forum can be concluded in one word...............

I have also given programs for free, and also I do programming at JOBS section. On mql4 forum and jobs I give replies at postings....

Have no website and am not jealous you giving your coding service free. I learnt that what I learnd myself can be learned also by others who really wanna learn to code. If they show seriously doing something on the coding then I help with their coding if I can... At JoBs I give explanation if they like about how to do...

And the prices there are that low that i see it more as donation then as payment for the work you do there....

And why not jealous I think you never will begin a job like this https://www.mql5.com/en/job/2355

I shall continue coding and the future will tell.
Reason: