IBFX USA and IBFX Australia - EA do not want to work on both - page 2

Try installing to C:\IBfx-AUS

Hi

Ok did the same on Windows 7 on desk top and it works. If I compile it in Windows7 and then copy it to the vista system, then it works also. But new one in Vista do not want to work.

Well part of the problem solved at least

Thanks for the help

Johanm:

Hi

I installed it under Program files an then the IBFX folder. I have Vista on laptop and Windows 7 on my desktop. So far only tried it on Laptop.

1. Do NOT install in \program files* on Vista/Win7.
  2. copy over the EA to the experts folder, open a chart, add the EA to it .
    If the terminal version on the new installation is older than the version on the original it won't work - you must recompile with the new.

WHRoeder:
  1. Do NOT install in \program files* on Vista/Win7.
  2. copy over the EA to the experts folder, open a chart, add the EA to it .
    If the terminal version on the new installation is older than the version on the original it won't work - you must recompile with the new.

Hi

I run multiple instances of Mt4 everyday. If I install in Program files then I can do that, but if not installed under program files then it open only once. So that create other problems for me then....

One install means you can NOT run multiple instances - doesn't matter where installed. Multiple charts per instance - yes. multiple instance per installation - NEVER.

WHRoeder:

One install means you can NOT run multiple instances - doesn't matter where installed. Multiple charts per instance - yes. multiple instance per installation - NEVER.

Yes I run it 6 times every morning with 1 install. I trade 5 days a week like that. I log into 6 different accounts every day. But only can do when installed under program files, nowhere else. But if it can solve the problem I can do 6 installations if needed

WHRoeder:

I installed once, double click 3 times, 3 instances running simultaneously: 1-demo trades, 2-USD account, 3-CHF. No prob.
Reason: