Download MetaTrader 5

[SHARE] FAP TURBO v5.2

To add comments, please log in or register
Are you accustomed to using the standard library? MQL5 has one!
letdoitfor
letdoitfor 2011.06.16 16:17 

Here, I try to share FAP TURBO v5.2 without dll version.

It fully worked. Hope you can test it for your goodness.

=============== DO NOT POST DECOMPILED CODE ===============

forexCoder
forexCoder 2011.06.16 16:24  

Before anyone clicks that link, please share what the FAP TURBO is, what it does, include screenshot, description and author.

For all I know clicking that link will permanently kill my computer. Don't want that.

EDIT: even better, post it in code base.

letdoitfor
letdoitfor 2011.06.16 17:11  
forexCoder:

Before anyone clicks that link, please share what the FAP TURBO is, what it does, include screenshot, description and author.

For all I know clicking that link will permanently kill my computer. Don't want that.

EDIT: even better, post it in code base.

don't worry...i won't harm any one...

FAP TURBO is the top 1 of TOP 5 FOREX ROBOTS....it is automated ea...

Here are some information about this EA :

FapTurbo is an automated trading robot. Already sold over 45000 copies in just 6

months. Fapturbo is the only automated forex income solution that doubles real monetary

deposits in under 30 days. No backtests tricks.

DON'T WORRY friend...I WILL NOT UPLOAD ANY VIRUS/TROJAN/KEY LOGGER...

Luke
Luke 2011.06.16 17:26  

I don't know what dll does, but mql source code looks like decompiled one.

Cheers, Luke

forexCoder
forexCoder 2011.06.16 18:56  
Darn you had to say it :/ I have a perverse interest in decompiled code.
Brian Dee - Random Trader
Brian Dee - Random Trader 2011.06.16 19:05  
forexCoder:
Darn you had to say it :/ I have a perverse interest in decompiled code.

Dont fret, you haven't missed anything - someone sent me the source code a while ago - no reliable order handling

Surprising in an EA that doesn't trade very frequently

-BB-

forexCoder
forexCoder 2011.06.16 19:06  

Well the link has been removed.

But before it was, I clicked it - as I said I'm a perv and I figured it wouldnt harm much a linux virtual machine. The link sent you through some spam, some popups, some nasty code verification and loads of adds.

When you actually get the EA, the EA is decompiled mq4 code(with ex4 included) with a dll included.

The EA is some 3400 lines long and looks heavy, but i wouldn't recommend anyone who managed to DL this to run it - and sincerely and especialy not on your primary computer.

Who in the world would like to guess what it does from such hockus pokus source code is beyond me.

Ubzen
Ubzen 2011.06.16 19:55  

=============== DO NOT POST DECOMPILED CODE ===============

8), I was counting down the seconds til it got removed. Thanks -BB- for helping keep the forum rogue free. 8)

forexCoder
forexCoder 2011.06.16 20:07  
This EA was protected and licendsed but the protection got commented out in this decompiled version. People have no shame. Might seem hard, but ban the user. Only had 2 posts, seems it was meant just for this.
Brian Dee - Random Trader
Brian Dee - Random Trader 2011.06.16 23:46  
ubzen: Thanks -BB- for helping keep the forum rogue free. 8)

You're very welcome :)

Actually was a bit slow on this one - the half-life of SPAM is usually a lot shorter- and its not just me cleaning up!

Many 'members' come in like seagulls, make a loud noise, make a mess and fly away...

A great deal gets recorded and slotted as soon as it appears but this does reduce the mods time to respond to proper topics..

-BB-

letdoitfor
letdoitfor 2011.06.17 07:33  

if you want more robots, so then just go to xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com

you can try and test them for yourself...

To add comments, please log in or register