Horizontal Line - Suppress Value in Price Axis

To add comments, please log in or register
Chuck
Chuck  

I can't find anything in the forum where this has been asked already...

When I add a new Horizontal Line by default it shows the price on the right side in the vertical axis. Is there a way to suppress this value from being displayed (or at least moved to the left)?

While I'm asking, I'd also like to change the look of the Bid Price Line. I saw the post on how to change it's color (use the Grid color) but I'd also like to change from a solid line to perhaps a dashed line. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance for anyone's feedback!

qjol
qjol  

use OBJ_TREND insdead of OBJ_HLINE

Chuck
Chuck  
qjol:

use OBJ_TREND insdead of OBJ_HLINE

qjol: Thanks for the reply but not quite what I was seeking for two reasons. First, I'm not looking to program this using the function "OBJ_TREND" or "OBJ_HLINE" I want to use the drawing tool right off the toolbar. That said, I do see when I use the basic trend line you're right the price doesn't display.

But I want that line to be placed in such a way that no matter what timeframe I'm in the line extends all the way to the right where it meets the price axis and also all the way to the left beyond the point/candle where I placed the line. I'm obviously using this for things like placing S&R lines. But I get where you're going with the use of the Trend line.

But this is such a basic property to any object like lines that we should have the option to not only turn off the price on horizontal lines or the date/time on the vertical lines but also change the properties on labels associated with it, etc.

Additional thoughts/suggestions?

Chuck
Chuck  
IBIS0101:

qjol: Thanks for the reply but not quite what I was seeking for two reasons. First, I'm not looking to program this using the function "OBJ_TREND" or "OBJ_HLINE" I want to use the drawing tool right off the toolbar. That said, I do see when I use the basic trend line you're right the price doesn't display.

But I want that line to be placed in such a way that no matter what timeframe I'm in the line extends all the way to the right where it meets the price axis and also all the way to the left beyond the point/candle where I placed the line. I'm obviously using this for things like placing S&R lines. But I get where you're going with the use of the Trend line.

But this is such a basic property to any object like lines that we should have the option to not only turn off the price on horizontal lines or the date/time on the vertical lines but also change the properties on labels associated with it, etc.

Additional thoughts/suggestions?

Alex
Alex  
IBIS0101:

I would also like to know if that is possible...
forexCoder
forexCoder  
Draw a trend line and activate / deactivate ray at its properties tab?
Spinx
Spinx  
Chuck:

I can't find anything in the forum where this has been asked already...

When I add a new Horizontal Line by default it shows the price on the right side in the vertical axis. Is there a way to suppress this value from being displayed (or at least moved to the left)?

While I'm asking, I'd also like to change the look of the Bid Price Line. I saw the post on how to change it's color (use the Grid color) but I'd also like to change from a solid line to perhaps a dashed line. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance for anyone's feedback!

I also need to make my last / bid / ask line more clearer. By colour or thickness. Will you be so kind to let me know if you get an answer to this please. You can email me on lindaleibach@gmail.com
whroeder1
whroeder1  
Spinx By colour

So do it (F8) what's the problem?

To add comments, please log in or register