Downloading History-data for CFDs

B"H

Hello all,

I've managed downloading history-data using MT4's internal History-Center for several coin-pairs, but NOT even once for a CFD symbol (e.g. SPX500).

It keeps opening a dialog stating: "There are no new data for symbol ...".

How can back-testing on a CFD be performed? Is there another reliable source for CFDs history-data?

Thanks much,

Simha.

יכול להיות שאין לברוקר שלך היסטוריה על הסימבול הנ"ל

B"H

OK. I'm using an FXCM demo-account for the testing (and NOT my real account). How can I solve this?

אם מדובר בדמו תנסה אצל חברה אחרת

Hello, I am using instatrader from instaforex and I have a trouble to see or even download history data fro a lot of instrument there. There is written that there are not any available data for instrument, and that I am trying to dowload it form Metaquotes. It's seriou situation, please Does anybody know how can I solve it, what would you suggest???

thank you very much

You can only trade what your broker allows. Market watch (control-m) -> right click -> show all.

Hi,

I get it, but I am sure taht exist som eother server sources full of good quality historical data. And then I can use them to analyse it, but this too short history on MT4 it is frustrating me, or is there any chance or way how to get more history quotas  for this platform. I understand that for good data I will probably pay...but ...you know. ..Thank you very much, I have been spending a lot of time browsing on the internet and found out nothing.

Thank you

george123:

Hi,

I get it, but I am sure taht exist som eother server sources full of good quality historical data. And then I can use them to analyse it, but this too short history on MT4 it is frustrating me, or is there any chance or way how to get more history quotas  for this platform. I understand that for good data I will probably pay...but ...you know. ..Thank you very much, I have been spending a lot of time browsing on the internet and found out nothing.

There are many sources that you can buy data from . . .  use Google to search

Hi RaptorUK...do you have any specific suggestions I mean some particular proposal which you are experienced with. I would really appreciate. Thank you

george123:
Hi RaptorUK...do you have any specific suggestions I mean some particular proposal which you are experienced with. I would really appreciate. Thank you
Sorry, no . . .  I have looked but all the data I came across was too expensive for my needs so I have made do with Forex data. 

ok, understand, anyway...thank you very much
Reason: