Download MetaTrader 5

Will Code EA for Free

To add comments, please log in or register
Bryan Smith
Bryan Smith 2010.09.07 22:01 

Hi all. I am new to this forum, but have been around trading and programming for over five years. I love both trading and programming. I was a trader first and learned to code to build my own trading systems. I have programmed in MQL4, Excel/VBA, C#.NET, and a little C++

I am looking to offer up my services coding EA's, I will be charging in the future, but I have decided to offer my services as a free trial for one trader who needs an EA coded. Please one trader (whoever gets to me first), one EA and nothing too complex, it's free after all.

Also, if this out of line on this forum, someone please let me know.

Ubzen
Ubzen 2010.09.07 22:26  
I sent you a pm.
FXMan77
FXMan77 2010.09.08 16:55  
bryans1620:

Hi all. I am new to this forum, but have been around trading and programming for over five years. I love both trading and programming. I was a trader first and learned to code to build my own trading systems. I have programmed in MQL4, Excel/VBA, C#.NET, and a little C++

I am looking to offer up my services coding EA's, I will be charging in the future, but I have decided to offer my services as a free trial for one trader who needs an EA coded. Please one trader (whoever gets to me first), one EA and nothing too complex, it's free after all.

Are you a Forex trader? No...

How you can make good EA without an experience?

Bryan Smith
Bryan Smith 2010.09.08 19:44  
FXMan77:

Are you a Forex trader? No...

How you can make good EA without an experience?

I have been a trader for five years. I have traded Forex in all of that time. I made it clear that I was a trader first and learned to program around trading. What gave you the impression that I'm not experienced?
ThomasSchlederer
ThomasSchlederer 2010.09.08 21:04  
bryans1620:

Dear Bryan,

I have been watching the stock markets now for two years (and lost Euro 300,-- once trying to use my algorithm for trading). I am convinced that I cannot keep to my rules, which I have set up for trading and therefore I am seeking for a good programmer to build an EA. I am a ( Bio)- chemist and have filed many patents in the past concerning autocatalytic biochemical reactions. In my opinion, the stock market is an unregulated, autocatalytic (feed-back) and slowly attenuated system.

I have developed a complicated set of rules (for a programmer it is easy) which I am willing to share with you if we find a business relationship.

Best regards,

Thomas

onwuegbuna emeka
onwuegbuna emeka 2010.09.09 15:29  
please can you place an alert on this indicator.will be highly appreciated
Files:
Ubzen
Ubzen 2010.09.09 16:08  

Do not attach .ex4 files as people cannot open them. Attach the .mql4 file instead. I suggest you try adding the alert yourself because it's pretty easy.

Alert("Whatever you want");
Put that in the right spot and Volla.
onwuegbuna emeka
onwuegbuna emeka 2010.09.09 17:49  
please can u attach a pop alertnmessage to this indicator once this indicator appears.kindly see attached version.
Files:
FXMan77
FXMan77 2010.09.10 16:06  
bryans1620:

I have been a trader for five years. I have traded Forex in all of that time. I made it clear that I was a trader first and learned to program around trading. What gave you the impression that I'm not experienced?

You did't publish any resultes. (bad or good)

Everybody can sai I have 5 years experiance of trading.

Sorry.

FXMan77
FXMan77 2010.09.10 16:20  
mekosa:

Alert("stoplossguru_ indicator appears");

marco
marco 2010.09.10 16:22  
bryans1620:

Hi, I got a great challenge for you. Plus if you can code this Indicator it will come in handy as its from one of the top traders in history.

The details are in the topic Coder needed for an EA, under name cloudbank. Cheers

To add comments, please log in or register