why it disabled?

thanks 

Please write to ServiceDesk.
microengines
microengines  
What happened?
microengines
microengines  
I think the signal has a huge loss and the provider just cancelled it. :) the signal was too good to be true?
LEE Chun Wing
LEE Chun Wing  
microengines:
I think the signal has a huge loss and the provider just cancelled it. :) the signal was too good to be true?

I have send a message to the author of avsh777--kraft100. But he (Aleksandr Shabalin) not yey reply

the signal occur a huge lossing , it  did not close the trade after 2 hrs , while it usually do.

microengines
microengines  
Disaster I think his VPS was offline.. There were a number if good opportunity to close the trades.
Guillermo Adames
Guillermo Adames  
I think the signal stop to work with an open position. There were many oportunities to close the trades with high profit, but we didn't close. Maybe the vps server or maybe the EA stop to work.
LEE Chun Wing
LEE Chun Wing  
gadames:
I think the signal stop to work with an open position. There were many oportunities to close the trades with high profit, but we didn't close. Maybe the vps server or maybe the EA stop to work.
at the very beginning, I consider he was trade manually
Simon Gniadkowski
Simon Gniadkowski  
microengines:
Disaster I think his VPS was offline.. There were a number if good opportunity to close the trades.
jamestan1978:
Hope he can stablized his EA and come back in action again
Can you pick one User ID and use it,  if we see you talking to yourself you may well end up with both accounts being BANNED.
Guillermo Adames
Guillermo Adames  
This signal was excellent. I hope that the signal provider publish it again. 
Simon Gniadkowski
Simon Gniadkowski  
gadames:
This signal was excellent. I hope that the signal provider publish it again. 
When does talking about a Signal become Advertising ?  this thread is getting close . . .  so I suggest the subject be dropped before the thread gets disappeared just as if it never existed  . . .  
To add comments, please log in or register