Is anyone out there really making profit from their EA? - page 3

To add comments, please log in or register
Tafadzwa Nyamwanza
Tafadzwa Nyamwanza  
will let you know, when i find the perfect EA lol
Amir Yacoby
Amir Yacoby  
PennySeven:

Yes. Search for the "50 000 USD a month" thread on this forum. There you will see the actual results of a trader making 20 000 + USD per month all the time with an EA. Actual values published. 

But he has 100 K usd - and that is 4 pct a week. And it's not proved that it's for every week. why do you stress "all the time"? It's not all the time.
greenThumbs
greenThumbs  
Icham Aidibe:

No one dude. We're spending hours to code it but we don't know why. We are stupid, don't imitate us. 

Sure, thanks for your advice.

PennySeven
PennySeven  
Amir Yacoby:
But he has 100 K usd - and that is 4 pct a week. And it's not proved that it's for every week. why do you stress "all the time"? It's not all the time.

I did not check everything in absolute detail. It seemed to me that he is consistently making $20 000 + per month.

I think that answer would satisfy the person who started this thread that, yes, you can make money with an EA. Yes, there are people making money with EAs. I think that is what he is looking for, some sort of assurance that it is actually possible to make money with an EA. 

The answer to him is, yes, there are people making money consistently with EAs. 

PRADIP RUPARELIA
PRADIP RUPARELIA  
Icham Aidibe:

No one dude. We're spending hours to code it but we don't know why. We are stupid, don't imitate us. 

Anybody can code ,  it is a zero sum game, garbage codes in = result = garbage ea.

Professional+profitable  logic + professional + profitable trader skills input into ea = professional profitable ea

coder codes non professional+ unprofitable  trader/amateur logic into ea = failed ea

scam artist/internet marketer make scam ea with logic of scamming (not trading)= highly optimized back tests  = unprofitable ea in future.

PRADIP RUPARELIA
PRADIP RUPARELIA  
PennySeven:

Yes. Search for the "50 000 USD a month" thread on this forum. There you will see the actual results of a trader making 20 000 + USD per month all the time with an EA. Actual values published. 

Yes 

0.01 lots and withdrawal  of $96,000 on 0.01.Sounds like a Photoshop clown.

Stevf
Stevf  
Aaronsebaronse:

The quick answer is that very few people make money because the level of dedication and professionalism required is well outside of the remit of anything they have previously attempted in their lives. When they get a sniff of what it really takes, they bolt. Its a sobering process that requires a big stomach.

No rich quick!! Infact the further along the track you proceed, you slowly start to realise the opposite as gospel; i.e. less and less money for more and more effort. Of course if you have upwards of £250 k in spare change to play with, then you can make decent pocket money safely. But ~2-3% a week from 10k is not the way to make a living.

In my opinion the delusional potency of FX  can be so toxic that people become instant gamblers and forget about the huge demands of the job, that's if they were ever made aware of them in the first place;  gamblers are notorious bullshitters, i.e. they wont tell you how much they lose, to put it mildly. Charts and EA's also make it very alluring, people look at charts and convince themselves that they could make a lot of money, but its equivalent to looking at a video of fish swimming down a river and convincing yourself you could have caught them all, when you weren't even there... post-mortem trading is financial masturbation. The disconnect between convincing yourself of what you could have made, and the reality of what you are physically and mentally capable of, is a vast one; the gulf between acting in the moment and acting in hindsight is just absurd, two totally different animals. And its a double edged sword, not only is there personal temptation to dream about easy money, but you have others who try to convince you that they can make big money for you too! Look at some of the FX programmers on this site; some of them are working for $5 a day, yet have posted  EA's that make 10000% a year! You don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to work it out buddy...its dripping from the ceiling.

Its a VERY dangerous thing, the subtleties between gambling and trading are philosophically well hidden, the quicker you get real about matters the less chance you have of being seriously hurt. And trust me, if you are harbouring any misconceptions about easy money, you WILL be hurt.

If risking lots of money makes you sick and unstable, go and do something else, otherwise prepare for a process that will take you down a very tricky path. If its financial stability you want and you choose FX as a career, you have just shot yourself in the face.  

So we have a market for people to lose the money and never make anything, but why do we have a website that makes loser EAs with thousands of developers on it?

ChrisYang:

Thanks for your reply that`s the answer which I`m waiting for, I`m little bit upset it seems like the forex is really a "day dream" or "bubble" that attract people. I will stop imagine one day could be a millionaire by doing trading, and come back to reality.

I will continue to learning MQL5 and Matlab in spare time, I love programming as well and the market is really a mission to solve, so interesting.

But I will never put on real money into the market or consider making a profit out of it.

I would not spend money on anything in this website after reading the details above, in-fact i hope one of the moderators answers me when i ask the following questions, don't you guys feel you are doing wrong by working/volunteering here, its already a bad business you guys are moderating and more developers are making money out of this bad business? I really wish to know the answer now for this is a riddle to me

Stevf
Stevf  
ChrisYang:

I have never seen one in real life, one of my friend is working in a forex company, he told me 100% of the clients failed.

I  like to see one in reality too.

ChrisYang:

Thanks for your reply that`s the answer which I`m waiting for, I`m little bit upset it seems like the forex is really a "day dream" or "bubble" that attract people. I will stop imagine one day could be a millionaire by doing trading, and come back to reality.

I will continue to learning MQL5 and Matlab in spare time, I love programming as well and the market is really a mission to solve, so interesting.

But I will never put on real money into the market or consider making a profit out of it.

I hope you don't do it profitably, its not nice to sell to more people and EAs that won't succeed on the long run, if you like programming please do it for the pleasure Fx market is already bad

Amir Yacoby
Amir Yacoby  
PennySeven:

I did not check everything in absolute detail. It seemed to me that he is consistently making $20 000 + per month.

I think that answer would satisfy the person who started this thread that, yes, you can make money with an EA. Yes, there are people making money with EAs. I think that is what he is looking for, some sort of assurance that it is actually possible to make money with an EA. 

The answer to him is, yes, there are people making money consistently with EAs. 

God is in the details. You also did not check your false statement that you make minimum 15% a day. You just believe it's possible, you look back and see that you could take deals. But that's the no.1 illusion in forex.
PRADIP RUPARELIA
PRADIP RUPARELIA  

If you search on the internet for "why most robots (eas) fail, you will find the answer of making profitable eas , eas do make profit and profitable eas can be made , but the problem  is

EAS are made by amateurs.

To add comments, please log in or register