Download MetaTrader 5

Is anyone out there really making profit from their EA? - page 2

To add comments, please log in or register
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Just some information about the Signal Service:

This is the information about where to start to.

Trading Signals showcase in MetaTrader 4/5
Trading Signals showcase in MetaTrader 4/5
  • www.youtube.com
How to choose a trading signals and subscribe to it in MetaTrader Platforms? Its easy! Watch the video and you will know everything about trading signals.
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2013.01.23 07:34

Concerning signals ... I see some members asked about how to unsubscribe from the signals. I subscribed to some free signal 3 days ago (with no problem so far). Just some information/topics about the signals which I collected about signals:

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

CALCULATOR OF SIGNALS

The most frequent question that subscribers tend to ask is: "Will I be able to subscribe to the NNN signal, and what position volume will be copied to my trading account?". This article will help to create the calculator of signals — a great assistant for those who wish to subscribe to signals. A brief manual for using the calculator of signals is also provided in this article.
Victor Ziborov
Victor Ziborov  

People who are engaged in algotreading behave in the same way that they regularly have a good profit on this. Personally, I doubt it. But I do not want to expose them. Actually, you need to watch their trade in the Signals section.

Shehbaz Nawaz
Shehbaz Nawaz  

Yes I have made some profits using my own EA. The thing here is that it not a one time thing, i.e set and forget. You constantly have to flex your EA to adopt to the market changes. For me, I use the method of rolling optimization. It is when I let the EA run for two weeks and then Optimize it over the weekend. 

Waseem Raza
Waseem Raza  
ChrisYang:

I have read the championship site, seems none of previous years` top players made to the next year final.

I think that means they all fail, and obviously some of the top plays won the championship by luck.

So it make me wonder is there anyone who is making money from forex market?

If peoples not making money with EA's means they are not making with manual too, reason no experience. Big fact failure with EA is trying to get high growth in very short time. 

PRADIP RUPARELIA
PRADIP RUPARELIA  

I have read the championship site, seems none of previous years` top players made to the next year final.

I think that means they all fail, and obviously some of the top plays won the championship by luck.

There are good discussions on internet why most robots (eas) fail, eas only work when their market conditions are met.

Why do most trading robots (EAS) fail?

Marco vd Heijden
Marco vd Heijden  
PRADIP RUPARELIA:

There are good discussions on internet why most robots (eas) fail, eas only work when their market conditions are met.

Why do most trading robots (EAS) fail?

Because they do not meet the conditions to win.

This can be several things.

A bad coding job.

A person who doesn't know how to use it.

Etc.

PennySeven
PennySeven  
ChrisYang:

Yes. Search for the "50 000 USD a month" thread on this forum. There you will see the actual results of a trader making 20 000 + USD per month all the time with an EA. Actual values published. 

Icham Aidibe
Icham Aidibe  
ChrisYang:

No one dude. We're spending hours to code it but we don't know why. We are stupid, don't imitate us. 

To add comments, please log in or register