Download MetaTrader 5

Is anyone out there really making profit from their EA? - page 15

To add comments, please log in or register
Amir Yacoby
Amir Yacoby  
PennySeven:

Well, I disagree.

Because you dont understand leverage. That is why you stay on demo, even if luck will get you some 5 days win in demo,  you will move to live and fast enough will get back to demo.

Dont believe me, just look at the consequences which are exactly as I expect.
Amir Yacoby
Amir Yacoby  
PennySeven:

I hope to prove you wrong - soon.

You will not prove because you will not know if 5 days in a row is not just pure luck. And in fact, after 3 years it is expected already to get a 5 days win one time. So its not a proof. The proof is what happens constantly, you win 1 day 15 or 30 pct, and the next week you blow the account and not tell us about it.
That is the real proof.
Amir Yacoby
Amir Yacoby  
PennySeven:

You say I must trade the Daily chart. This?

Sure.

It is a Holy Grail. Never loses. 

Yes, I will make money. 

Six trades in three years. 

Thanks. I will do this in many decades time when I travel all the time. 

The above is not trading. 

I am certainly not interested in trading the Daily chart. 

Do you trade like this? 

Once every six months?

You want me to do this?

So you should find another signal.
Amir Yacoby
Amir Yacoby  
PennySeven:

What´s a signal?

If your indicator cant be traded on D1 and above it is in your absulute favour to change the indicator.
Amir Yacoby
Amir Yacoby  
PennySeven:

Throw away 10 000 hour´s work? 

You must be crazy. 

No-one will do that. 

Well, so you attach yourself to past failures just because you invested so much in them.

Its not throwing away because even edison failed 1000 times till he get it right. Each time he failed he tried something new, which brought him closer to the goal.
EA-trader
EA-trader  
Amir Yacoby:
You will not prove because you will not know if 5 days in a row is not just pure luck. And in fact, after 3 years it is expected already to get a 5 days win one time. So its not a proof. The proof is what happens constantly, you win 1 day 15 or 30 pct, and the next week you blow the account and not tell us about it.
That is the real proof.

Can hide and reregister under a new nick, does not have to talk about blown accounts prior to the 5 winning days.Sounds like the vast majority of traders /pretenders on the broker's own forums.I went to  broker's own forums and saw a bunch of pretenders, they were there to lead the  new blind into blow outs, so bucket shop kept money from account and transferred to own account.

Stochastic is stochastics , there is no such thing as a custom stochastics, just give it higher settings, does not make it custom, delusions here.

As regards ea making 26.5%  a day, it   is delusions on demo.

Amir Yacoby
Amir Yacoby  
EA-trader:

Can hide and reregister under a new nick, does not have to talk about blown accounts prior to the 5 winning days.Sounds like the vast majority of traders /pretenders on the broker's own forums.I went to  broker's own forums and saw a bunch of pretenders, they were there to lead the  new blind into blow outs, so bucket shop kept money from account and transferred to own account.

Stochastic is stochastics , there is no such thing as a custom stochastics, just give it higher settings, does not make it custom, delusions here.

As regards ea making 26.5%  a day, it   is delusions on demo.

Of course. But all the truth is too much for our friend right now because he is deeply invested time in this.
Amir Yacoby
Amir Yacoby  
PennySeven:

Of course I am deeply invested! 10 000 hours! :-) :-)

If I were suicidal I would jump off a building after I decided to follow your advice. 

Luckily it is impossible for me to be suicidal. I am one of the natural 1-percenters: I am one of the 1 percent of the global population who never get headaches and never get depressed. So, suicide is impossible for me. 

Any case, I am not throwing away what I learnt during those 10 000 hours. 

I stick with the M3. 

In demo you can, its free. In live you would change fast or go back to demo.
EA-trader
EA-trader  
PennySeven:

Of course I am deeply invested! 10 000 hours! :-) :-)

If I were suicidal I would jump off a building after I decided to follow your advice. 

Luckily it is impossible for me to be suicidal. I am one of the natural 1-percenters: I am one of the 1 percent of the global population who never get headaches and never get depressed. So, suicide is impossible for me. 

Any case, I am not throwing away what I learnt during those 10 000 hours. 

I stick with the M3. 

It is proving 100% correct on the EuroDollar this morning. My golden Long Move rule has just been re-validated in the Market. 

You need to learn about 

"the human brain is wired to lose in the markets"

Even after 50,000 hours , a few thousand demo accounts, ancestral brain programming  can not be erased, after 80,000 years.That is why you need EA, but EA needs good risk management. If risk is high /rewards is high so blow out is faster after 10,000 hours.Greed 10 % a day.

I am only looking for half 0.5 % a day , but  even that is hard  with real money.

EA-trader
EA-trader  
PennySeven:

You know, your repeated statement "the human brain is wired to lose in the markets" makes it absolutely impossible to converse with you. 

How  demo trader think this is incorrect  , and you are  successful and making a lot of money?

Please post again and again and again I am successful , I make money and I am a profitable trader .
To add comments, please log in or register