Alert Expert Advisor

Dear all,

I do not know if I can post indicator attachments, if not please my apologise.

I need your help on developing an expert advisor that provide me an alert signal when the attached indicator changes it's color.

The indicator is based on RSI and I have tried to do it but I was unable.

If possible, I need a the signal on a SEPARATE EA and not on the indicator itself.

Like this, besides having my problem solved, I will also learn how to do it.

Thank you very very much

PS: Sorry for the English

Regards

Paulo

Attaching code is encouraged, attaching decompiled code is not.

It is perfectly feasible to creat an EA from ANY indicator with iCustom(). In fact, it's easier than trying to decipher decompiled code.

Have a read through this

https://book.mql4.com/samples/shared

V

Viffer:

Attaching code is encouraged, attaching decompiled code is not.

It is perfectly feasible to creat an EA from ANY indicator with iCustom(). In fact, it's easier than trying to decipher decompiled code.

Have a read through this

https://book.mql4.com/samples/shared

V

Hi Viffer,

Thank you for the reply. What do you call a "decompiled code". What is the diference between an indicator and a decompiled code? Sorry for asking

Thank you

Regards

Paulo

The clue is in the first line...

"Generated by EX4-TO-MQ4 decompiler V4.0.224.1"

And no programmer worth their salt is going to name a variable g_ibuf_80[]. But this format is common for decompiling software.

Decompiling is generally done by people who don't have the developers permision to the source code. And as a this forum is full of developers, we get a bit miffed when we see this kind of copyright infringement.

With iCustom it is all so unecessary too!

V

Viffer

> as this forum is full of developers, we get a bit miffed when we see this kind of copyright infringement.

Well said !

-BB-

Dear Viffer,

It was not my intention to post any material without having the required permission from the owners. This indicator was downloaded from the net and have no ideia about the difference about the decompiled code.

I have already deleted it

Thank you also for the link for the sample codes.

Regards

Paulo

Thankyou for deleting the code, there is no need to propogate it. If you have any questions as you build your code that you can't answer from searching then please post and I, and I'm sure others, will do what we can to help.

V

Reason: