How would you rate the mt signals service?

• 24% (12)
  • 14% (7)
  • 8% (4)
  • 22% (11)
  • 16% (8)
  • 16% (8)
Total voters: 50

Where is:

"I don't use signals service, just show me the votes" ? :) 

That spoils the vote this is best so that peeps have to choose what they really feel even if scared

Shunmas:

Where is:

"I don't use signals service, just show me the votes" ? :) 

Simple, log out, then view the page, you will see the votes without having to vote.  If you are logged in then you can only see the radio-buttons.

johnnypasado:
Simple, log out, then view the page, you will see the votes without having to vote.  If you are logged in then you can only see the radio-buttons.

Good tips; thanks.

Anyway It would be more interesting to know why someone votes, mainly 0 and 1.

johnnypasado:

I did not know that - thanks.

By the way, MT signal service is the best one. Why? I participated in the development of one good signal service which does not exist for now. After that - I was first level support there (some members are still calling me as ND).  And there are more than 100 other signal services in the world. Thus, if we compare other services with this one (with MT service) - MT signal service is the best signal service in the world. I mean: it is the best what we have for now.

The main reason i think mt signals is far behind is simply the fact that you must leave your pc on i mean for a signals service one should be able to just sit back like a kraken and wait for a ship to deliver food.

angevoyageur:

Good tips; thanks.

Anyway It would be more interesting to know why someone votes mainly 0 and 1.

that's easy.

because the service is not reliable (positions are not opened and closed simultaneously as signal provider, up to 45 minutes difference, or never in one case), , lot ratios are not copied correctly (you need to have bigger balance then provider) , it doesn't work correctly/at all through proxy (MT4), you cannot control the unwanted positions (by closing position, according to rules you make further signal copy behavior unpredictable) etc.

i've been experimenting with MT4 demo accounts on different brokers following different MT4 live accounts.
anyway, i gave *** rate to the service, 
because i've tried out also the zuluztrade demo which makes even worse s*it (closes position which are NOT closed by provider). somebody said that this can be configured. well what kind of idiot do you have to be to think that this should be configurable?

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

newdigital:

I did not know that - thanks.

By the way, MT signal service is the best one. Why? I participated in the development of one good signal service which does not exist for now. After that - I was first level support there (some members are still calling me as ND).  And there are more than 100 other signal services in the world. Thus, if we compare other services with this one (with MT service) - MT signal service is the best signal service in the world. I mean: it is the best what we have for now.

Can you explain why this is the best in your opinion ? It will be very interesting as they are people who votes 0 (unusable).

tonny:
The main reason i think mt signals is far behind is simply the fact that you must leave your pc on i mean for a signals service one should be able to just sit back like a kraken and wait for a ship to deliver food.
Why leave on your pc ? Your platform must be running, this is what you mean ? That's true, but the subscriber don't have to stay at his pc.

graziani:

that's easy.

because the service is not reliable (positions are not opened and closed simultaneously as signal provider, up to 45 minutes difference, or never in one case), , lot ratios are not copied correctly (you need to have bigger balance then provider) , it doesn't work correctly/at all through proxy (MT4), you cannot control the unwanted positions (by closing position, according to rules you make further signal copy behavior unpredictable) etc.

i've been experimenting with MT4 demo accounts on different brokers following different MT4 live accounts.
anyway, i gave *** rate to the service, 
because i've tried out also the zuluztrade demo which makes even worse s*it (closes position which are NOT closed by provider). somebody said that this can be configured. well what kind of idiot do you have to be to think that this should be configurable?

45 minutes is obviously not reliable, but it's probably an exception (broker issue ?), I have tried several signals (MT4 and MT5) and never experiments such issue.

I don't see the problem with lot ratios, they are calculated to be proportional and following the same money management as provider, what are you suggesting ?

About unwanted positions, others signals service provide such features ? Is the goal of a signal not to follow and trust the provider ?

Reason: