Download MetaTrader 5

Good trading ideas needed, I am an expert MT4 programmer.

To add comments, please log in or register
JY
JY  

Hello All,

I am an expert MT4 programmer. I have coded many EAs and indicators. I have used lot techniques and but every EA I have written makes money in some situation and in other situtions it fails badly. I don't wish to brag about my backtesting as it is very easy to bloat up the numbers. I can't trust any commertially available EAs as I feel they will fail in some situations. I can code almost any kind of tricky condition. If you have a good trading idea please email me or post it here. I will code it for free if I feel it will work. I believe price action strategy mixing with some technical indicators might work. So far I haven't got such a method.

MerlinBrasil
MerlinBrasil  
jyforex:

Hello All,

I am an expert MT4 programmer. I have coded many EAs and indicators. I have used lot techniques and but every EA I have written makes money in some situation and in other situtions it fails badly. I don't wish to brag about my backtesting as it is very easy to bloat up the numbers. I can't trust any commertially available EAs as I feel they will fail in some situations. I can code almost any kind of tricky condition. If you have a good trading idea please email me or post it here. I will code it for free if I feel it will work. I believe price action strategy mixing with some technical indicators might work. So far I haven't got such a method.

Think you need to check  your PMs occasionally :)

Regards,

MB

cloudbreaker
cloudbreaker  

Couple of links you may find of interest:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humility

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modesty

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Beginning-Programming-Dummies-Wallace-Wang/dp/0470088702/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1248992613&sr=8-1

CB

Dr Jorge Porto
Dr Jorge Porto  
jyforex wrote >>

Hello All,

Hi.

Sorry english is not my language.

I trade Futures Market for 5 years.

In 2009 I fix all my problem with a new system trading.

I like code in autosystem for forex or futures signal en Ninja Trader or TS.

Please star ckeck my week jui- 2009 in my site.

www.jrportoinversiones.com/resultados.html

I you have more interest please send me email to my private email

daytrading@successlife.org

JY
JY  
Successlife wrote >>

Hi.

Sorry english is not my language.

I trade Futures Market for 5 years.

In 2009 I fix all my problem with a new system trading.

I like code in autosystem for forex or futures signal en Ninja Trader or TS.

Please star ckeck my week jui- 2009 in my site.

www.jrportoinversiones.com/resultados.html

I you have more interest please send me email to my private email

daytrading@successlife.org

Hello,

I have been busy coding a really complicated EA hence I didn't check the messages here. I didn't understand your question.

Anyway I will also send you an email.

sam99
sam99  

Hi,

I am looking for a expert MT4 progammer like you. Can we talk and discuss further ? Please send to my private email : traderloan@yahoo.com

Thanks

proscalping
proscalping  
jyforex:

Hello All,

Hello,

To make a long story short, I do not use technical indicators for entry or exit. I have adopted price action, S/R levels, Fib retracements, extensions, and mostly Trendlines.

The demark indicator is a nice method: People believed it was the Grail back in 2006. However the signals will not win every trade, like any method, human discretion is needed.

I am sure you have heard of the Demark/Mouteki indicator and Ea, So I was not go into detail about the system. It basically trades Breakouts only, whether long or short.

What I am adding to this system may improve the success rate.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/121526

Once we can include the External inputs into the Expert advisor we can optimize the results in the strategy tester. What I love about this system, is that it is based solely on Support/resistance within the price action.

You have mentioned that you would like to add some sort of technical indicator. I have thought about a filter to eliminate the false breakouts by using moving averages. however, I do not believe a moving average will solve the issue long term.

I have more of a mathematical approach for eliminating the false break outs, by using yesterdays Hi/lows, Average hourly range, average daily range, Market Opens, etc.

If you decide to tackle this task, we can go into more detail.

4xquestion@gmail.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNy02s4RvEk Demark EA in Action.

sam99
sam99  

Hi jyforex, please write to me at email : traderloan@yahoo.com . I am looking for a MT4 programmer.

samir dirgham
samir dirgham  
trendme wrote >>

Hello,

To make a long story short, I do not use technical indicators for entry or exit. I have adopted price action, S/R levels, Fib retracements, extensions, and mostly Trendlines.

The demark indicator is a nice method: People believed it was the Grail back in 2006. However the signals will not win every trade, like any method, human discretion is needed.

I am sure you have heard of the Demark/Mouteki indicator and Ea, So I was not go into detail about the system. It basically trades Breakouts only, whether long or short.

What I am adding to this system may improve the success rate.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/121526

Once we can include the External inputs into the Expert advisor we can optimize the results in the strategy tester. What I love about this system, is that it is based solely on Support/resistance within the price action.

You have mentioned that you would like to add some sort of technical indicator. I have thought about a filter to eliminate the false breakouts by using moving averages. however, I do not believe a moving average will solve the issue long term.

I have more of a mathematical approach for eliminating the false break outs, by using yesterdays Hi/lows, Average hourly range, average daily range, Market Opens, etc.

If you decide to tackle this task, we can go into more detail.

4xquestion@gmail.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNy02s4RvEk Demark EA in Action.

Hi

i watched the youtube.

please if you make this EA, i am interested to have it.

Thanks

samirgham@yahoo.com

proscalping
proscalping  
samirgham:

Hi

i watched the youtube.

please if you make this EA, i am interested to have it.

Thanks

samirgham@yahoo.com

I am still working on this EA..... But I am getting great results... The demark indicator is just the foundation of the strategy. A lot still needs to be implemented.... Thanks for watching the video well it was still on youtube.. I pullled it off a few weeks back......

JY
JY  

Hello All,

I received too may emails!!

I just don't have so much time to write that many EAs.

You can contact me but I may not respond immediately.

JY

To add comments, please log in or register