Create an Alert in script - page 2

ns_k:

Just wondering if you work for metaquotes, I mean obviously as they support this forum there must be people from their stuff who are in charge of this duty. If so, does that mean that your private opinion can influence the developers way of thinking? :)

You see, I try to push them as much as I can do. Sorry, if it is too much of a pressure on you personally, I don't want to "attack" them :), I just imaging some pieceful talking between you and developers on the subject of "how we can do MT5 even better" and then voila you say "guys, our alarms are almost as they were 7 or more years ago. Let them be more up to date, make them be more flexable etc. Let's give traders move them on charts, for example...". 

Once again, sorry, you may say I am a dreamer, but I am not the only one, you know :)

Thanks!!! 

All you need is a simple Indicator and you have all the customizable Alerts you like . . .

ns_k:

Okay, I see. Thank you! You are really a great Moderator! :)

I've submitted a request to service desk. Hope they will listen. Those of readers who think the same, please ask them to work on alert tab, it shouldn't be too difficult.

Thank you everyone! 

You are welcome.

RaptorUK:
All you need is a simple Indicator and yll the customizable Alerts you like . . .

Ok, I thought about that. I would like to see all of them on a small window floating above all charts, just like it could be done if you drag and drop the trading panel in the middle of a terminal (see the file attached). I don't think it is possible with any kind of EA. Sure enough with some coding something alarmlike can be done and I probably will create such a script myself, but why double work? Current alarm setup window lacks even such a simple functionality as using mouse wheel to increase\decrease value of an alarm, which is in Order window since MT4 (SL\TP setting). Sure enough they just missed this part of the terminal when thought about 5 version. In 5 version though there is a context menu allowing us quickly setup an alert. This is okay for me, but good is never enough :)

Files:
IMAG0035.jpg  1008 kb

Good news. I asked about ns_k demand on Russian forum, here the reply :

angevoyageur 2013.04.10 nineteen past eight p.m. | 213,211,140,147 ban

Hi Russian colleagues

Is there a plan to provide an API Metaquotes Alerts tab?

Admin 
Renat 2013.04.10 10:15 p.m. | 213.7.246.243 
Yes, add

Now I have to learn Russian, not to talk nonsense :-)

angevoyageur:

Good news. I asked about ns_k demand on Russian forum, here the reply :

angevoyageur 2013.04.10 nineteen past eight p.m. | 213,211,140,147 ban

Hi Russian colleagues

Is there a plan to provide an API Metaquotes Alerts tab?

Admin 
Renat 2013.04.10 10:15 p.m. | 213.7.246.243 
Yes, add

Now I have to learn Russian, not to talk nonsense :-)

Wow, Is MQ a Russian company?

ns_k:
Wow, Is MQ a Russian company?
Yes.

Didn't know. I am really impressed. 

Asked them about timeframe for the request there. Please those who interested follow that thread.

Thank you angevoyageur

angevoyageur:
Yes.

Just a thought. In case you are not a native English speaker, it is better to tranlsate.google.com to Russian English phrases, translation therefore gonna be more accurate.

Thanks! 

ns_k:

Just a thought. In case you are not a native English speaker, it is better to tranlsate.google.com to Russian English phrases, translation therefore gonna be more accurate.

Thanks! 

Yes, I noticed that. Translate to/from french is almost incomprehensible.

angevoyageur:
Yes, I noticed that. Translate to/from french is almost incomprehensible.
Vous etes franscais donc? :)
Reason: