Will you participate in MQL5.community affiliate program? - page 6

johnnypasado:

Glad to see this idea being explored and promoted ;) 

Unfortunately the order of actions seem to be implementation and then exploration . . .

I certainly agree with this affiliate program...... Me as a seller Signal, often do not have time or ability to offer my own Signal services...

Of course with this affiliate program, it will greatly assist all seller & signal Provider for more concentration on trading, while for marketing/promo will handled by people who are experts / focus to marketing.

market:
While interacting with sellers of signals and trading applications, we have decided to launch the affiliate program. It allows all sellers to interest MQL5.community members in promoting their products and signals. Thus, both sellers and promoters will benefit from the program. Sellers will receive more program downloads and increased sales volumes, as well as more Subscribers. Promoters will gain additional profit from sellers.

We would like to know your opinion on the affiliate program. Since all registered MQL5.com members and sellers are able to take part in it, each single vote counts. Select the best answer to the question. Thank you in advance!

Best regards, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

MQL should go ahead with this and build a interface in place so that the seller has a tab on the affiliates/ commission payout. MQl will manages payment to the affiliates directly. Affiliates get monthly commissions until  his referrals continue the monthly subscription.

Signal sellers should not be unduly worried about where the links gets posted ( as the parent url is still from MQl.com - and they need to worry about it)

I am excited about the affiliate program.  Many brokers and competitors have this feature.  If you are a great marketer but not a good trader or EA developer you can still profit by bringing people to the marketplace and signal following service.  As far as I can tell, pays .4 pips per trade to the affiliate for life for new subscribers they bring to the table.  This represents a large portion of the profit that gets, but they know that without subscribers they would wither on the vine.  It's all called "advertising expense."

RaptorUK:
Unfortunately the order of actions seem to be implementation and then exploration . . .
This is a proven concept used by thousands of businesses and hundreds in the trading world already.  I think the implementation will be relatively painless.  But let's see.

TalonTrader:
This is a proven concept used by thousands of businesses and hundreds in the trading world already.  I think the implementation will be relatively painless.  But let's see.
How do they handle the concerns I asked about ?

Hello everyone,

I join you several days ago. I need help, who can give me a hand? And thank you. 

That's for what?

newdigital:

Voted.

By the way - it is good question made by RaptorUK:

newdigital:
Because where to place this affiliated link to? forums, blogs, websites ... which are existing for the long time before this proposal was made for example. It is what I am talking about.
I already had participated on this....I created my scheme....I dint' bet...But I gave tips....                        #jgaj YMCMB
Reason: