Download MetaTrader 5

Service Desk

To add comments, please log in or register
BigAl
BigAl  
Anyone know how long it takes for the service desk to respond?
Oluwadare Paul Oguntosin
Oluwadare Paul Oguntosin  
I think they should be able to reply you within 24hrs. But you can also pm the Admin and they will attends to you.
BigAl
BigAl  
forexgoshen:
I think they should be able to reply you within 24hrs. But you can also pm the Admin and they will attends to you.
pm ???
Phil4910
Phil4910  
No respect of the due date. No reply to my many emails. Work already requested 2 times. On May 07th, this work should take only three days according to the developper. I request the cancellation of the job and I want the money back to my account.Phil4910
JD4
JD4  
BigAl:
pm ???
PM = private message if you look at the bar just to the right of the poster's name at the top of their message, there is a word balloon there.  Clicking that will allow you to PM someone from the forum.  There are other ways as well.
JD4
JD4  
Phil4910:
No respect of the due date. No reply to my many emails. Work already requested 2 times. On May 07th, this work should take only three days according to the developper. I request the cancellation of the job and I want the money back to my account.Phil4910
This is not the service desk, this is a topic of discussion about the service desk.  To contact the service desk directly, mouse over your user name on the upper right, go to your profile area, and click the service desk choice on the bar/menu on the left.
Kasiyati
Kasiyati  
wait service desk  and admin will respont you answer.
To add comments, please log in or register