Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 96

Sergey Golubev:

This VPS from here?
https://www.mql5.com/en/vps 
or some other VPS?

Some other vps which has been working fine with other signal providers.

azubuikeossai:
Some other vps which has been working fine with other signal providers.

So, it may be related to VPS ... interet disconnection, or other VPS is located too far from the broker's server of the signal provider, or some other reason ...

azubuikeossai:

Hi,

I am subscribed so a signal provider. I recently noticed some orders closed at a loss on my account but this was not the same for the provider. After further investigation, I noticed that when the provider opens an order, multiple instances of the same order are opened on my account at different times all with the same sl or tp. How do I rectify this issue as it causing a lot of losses for me.

You are copying the signal 2 times, on VPS (as you should) and locally in your computer.

Untick the: Enable realtime signal subscription, option in signal settings (MT >> Tools >> Options >> Signals) and click OK in your local (computer) platform.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You are copying the signal 2 times, on VPS (as you should) and locally in your computer.

Untick the: Enable realtime signal subscription, option in signal settings (MT >> Tools >> Options >> Signals) and click OK in your local (computer) platform.

I do not have a platform installed on my local computer.

azubuikeossai:
I do not have a platform installed on my local computer.
Besides its not all orders that replicate.

azubuikeossai:
Besides its not all orders that replicate.

Check your VPS journal (right click on VPS >> journal), something is wrong here.

I cannot copy the signal with this error message:  "The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at Provider side.
Volume settings of the following symbols are different: EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPUSD, USDJPY, GBPJPY. It is recommended to use the signals with matching trading conditions."

How to resolve it please. He use the same leverage 1:500 as mine. His account is 3900USD. My account is 1000 USD.

the provider i want to subscribe to is using lot size of 0.04, and can I set my own lot size of 0.01 in all copied trades?

Lisbeth2018:
the provider i want to subscribe to is using lot size of 0.04, and can I set my own lot size of 0.01 in all copied trades?

It was already discussed many times on many threads so I am just providing the link to one thread with most of the information available - 

How to change the volume/lot size (many posts)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/11714 

signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
  • www.mql5.com
In my journal, when i'm using VIACHI signal , i get this : 2013.04...

Hi,
I subscribed mt5 platform signal and paid $30.
My trading account also on mt5.
But signal is not automatically triggered on to my account when signal provider open a position.
But when I login to mt5 trading terminal then only it is triggered on my terminal.
What is reason for this?
Any body can help.

Thanks & Regards,
Srinivas.
Reason: