Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 118

Eleni Anna Branou:

You are based in the US and you are using a broker that obeys the FIFO rule (first in, first out), but the signal provider doesn't follow that rule, so you can't copy.

Contact the signal provider for suggested broker/server setups for you.

Thank you for your reply.  I was hoping since the provider I want to copy trades from is based in the U.S. as well, it wouldn't be a problem.  Back to square one...

2hooters:
Thank you for your reply.  I was hoping since the provider I want to copy trades from is based in the U.S. as well, it wouldn't be a problem.  Back to square one...

Some US signal providers are using brokers outside the US, that offer larger than 1:50 leverage and don't follow the FIFO rule.

I'm trying to purchase a signal through MT4 terminal and/or MQL5.com. When I click subscribe for $30, the Options box displays (opened to the Community tab). When I entered my credentials the Options box disappears, then reappears within seconds. It seems like it's rejecting my credentials, but I verified the credentials work logging in directly to mql5.com. I've watched all of the videos and searched for other tutorials. Any suggestions on getting some support and other troubleshooting? 

Seems like it should be easier to spend money on a marketplace. 

shasson:

I'm trying to purchase a signal through MT4 terminal and/or MQL5.com. When I click subscribe for $30, the Options box displays (opened to the Community tab). When I entered my credentials the Options box disappears, then reappears within seconds. It seems like it's rejecting my credentials, but I verified the credentials work logging in directly to mql5.com. I've watched all of the videos and searched for other tutorials. Any suggestions on getting some support and other troubleshooting? 

Seems like it should be easier to spend money on a marketplace. 

You should login to Community tab with your login (your login is shasson) and with your forum password.
If some error with it
- check your login/pass,
- re-install Internet Explorer to the latest version (I am having version 11),
- make sure that you are on Windows (Windows 10 for example) and not using externat VPS.
- Make sure that you login to your trading account in Metatrader.

After login to Community tab in Metatrader - go to the search in Metatrader (on the top righ corner), type the name of the signal you want to subscribe and search, after that - find the signal on the Signal tab in Metatrader and subscribe.

----------------

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - new instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422
  (MT5)

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
  • www.mql5.com
Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal: 1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 2...

Sergey Golubev:

You should login to Community tab with your login (your login is shasson) and with your forum password.
If some error with it
- check your login/pass,
- re-install Internet Explorer to the latest version (I am having version 11),
- make sure that you are on Windows (Windows 10 for example) and not using externat VPS.
- Make sure that you login to your trading account in Metatrader.

After login to Community tab in Metatrader - go to the search in Metatrader (on the top righ corner), type the name of the signal you want to subscribe and search, after that - find the signal on the Signal tab in Metatrader and subscribe.

----------------

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - new instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422
  (MT5)

Thank you for such a quick reponse. I'll try those steps now. 

A friend says he hasn't been able to subscribe to a signal for days. I think there is a problem and he cannot solve it. Can you help me? Can you contact my friend? Thank you. 

Ibrahim Akin Karakaya:

A friend says he hasn't been able to subscribe to a signal for days. I think there is a problem and he cannot solve it. Can you help me? Can you contact my friend? Thank you. 

What is his problem?

He should come here and ask for help, explaining what is wrong.

I'm trying to subscribe to this channel: [...]. But when I click on subscribe, the MQL5 site directs to MT4, and on MT4 even though I am already connected to the MQL5 community account (and with credit above the value of the signal I want to hire), clicking on subscribe is not confirmed!
I am in need of assistance as urgently as possible. A imagem anexada prova isso.    

I'm the one who needs help. I opened a separate topic, but followed the instructions and still couldn't install it. I even tried the procedure indicated on another computer and even on my VPS, and it still didn't work.
I do not know what else to do. The attached image shows that it is all right for me to register, but MT4 does not respond when I click on subscribe.

MQL5.community - User Memo
MQL5.community - User Memo
  • www.mql5.com
You can now not only read articles and download MQL5 programs, but you can also join discussions on the forum, leave comments on articles and source codes, rate MQL5 programs and share your own developments in the Code Base, and even publish articles for a decent fee (see Become an Author at MQL5.com!). MQL5.com services are constantly...
Files:
cdslck.PNG  104 kb

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

I have my account in MQL5 but today I found that the growth count has returned to zero, but I verified that this has not happened in any of my other accounts, it is very important that the result of growth is the global one due to the fact that we see signs!
I send you the link of the account in which this situation is appearing below.
I ask for your help in resolving this issue quickly.
Reason: