Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 114

Hi, Can I provide signal from a micro account? will that pose any problem from a subscriber that is not micro accounts?

EMMANUEL LAYSON:
Hi, Can I provide signal from a micro account? will that pose any problem from a subscriber that is not micro accounts?

EMMANUEL LAYSON:

Signals based on cent/micro account are copied like normal standard account signals, but as Sergey has pointed out above, since 2018 they are considered as demo/free signals, since they misdirect potential subscribers to believe that their authors are risking much more money than they actually do.

Hi, is it possible to withraw funds from my signal account that I am following without affecting my open positions? Thx

Hi, second question

I would like to stop using a signal but I have open positions. Is there a way for the signal to continue managing the SL and TP without opening any new positions?

Warren Sydney:

Hi, second question

I would like to stop using a signal but I have open positions. Is there a way for the signal to continue managing the SL and TP without opening any new positions?

The answer to both your questions is to wait until you have no open positions through signal copying, for performing any of these actions.

Can someone explain to me what the vertical price shown in my chart of 1.01686 is different from the price of 1.01736 shown in my trade.

Files:
AUZNZD.jpg  243 kb

feemoe:

Can someone explain to me what the vertical price shown in my chart of 1.01686 is different from the price of 1.01736 shown in my trade.

It's a sell so the current price is Ask. The chart is Bid.

I want buy signals but im registered as a seller and doesnt let me buy signals how do i stop being a seller??thanks

CELSO DANIEL DOS ANJOS ASCENSO DA CUNHA:
I want buy signals but im registered as a seller and doesnt let me buy signals how do i stop being a seller??thanks

There is not such problem, check again and tell us what is your actual issue is.

Reason: