Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 31

Hello

The problem I faced while synchronizing the signal.

When I subscribed to the signal automatically 4 trades opened. While the provider had only 2 open trades.

Secondly two trades were closed next day; and my signal was well synchronized at that time.

I want to know why this happened. Please check the attached image for details.

Regards

MQL5.community - User Memo
MQL5.community - User Memo
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
You have just registered and most likely you have questions such as, "How do I insert a picture to my a message?" "How do I format my MQL5 source code?" "Where are my personal messages kept?" You may have many other questions. In this article, we have prepared some hands-on tips that will help you get accustomed in MQL5.community and take full advantage of its available features.
Files:
mql5.JPG  49 kb

Hi there, anyone knows if I wanted to close position open by signal provider, will it affect the trades that I still want him to open or close? or will I lose sync to the provider's account?

Shijia:
Hi there, anyone knows if I wanted to close position open by signal provider, will it affect the trades that I still want him to open or close? or will I lose sync to the provider's account?
You can close your position. It will not effect the other open trades. You will sync to the provider for other trades without any issue

Hi,

don`t know if this has already been asked:

I want to subscribe to several signals using one MT4 account. Is this possible?

Thanks for an answer!

as far as I know - one signal per account sorry

Does anyone know if  the metatrader 4 is only open at my android mobile, the signal is still operating? And what  the Deviation/slippage option means in the signals options? Thank you for your reply.

ufss:
Does anyone know if  the metatrader 4 is only open at my android mobile, the signal is still operating? And what  the Deviation/slippage option means in the signals options? Thank you for your reply.

No, signals doesn't work with Android (or any mobile) version of MT4. You need to run MT4 on Windows.

From help file (MT5 but the same apply to MT4):

Deviation/Slippage [C] spreads — this setting is similar to deviation set when orders are placed from the terminal. This is the value of the permissible deviation of the executed order price from the price initially requested by the client terminal when copying a trading operation. This value is displayed as a part of the current spread on the symbol used in trading operation.

The order is executed if the deviation is less or equal to the specified parameter. If the price deviation is greater than the specified value, operation is canceled. The next attempt to perform a trading operation will be carried out after a while.

Hey guys i have a problem with ALPARI MT4, i connect to a MQL5 but after 24hours it automaticly closes my positions and re enters at the current market price!
Any idea why this is ?

amannatt:
Hey guys i have a problem with ALPARI MT4, i connect to a MQL5 but after 24hours it automaticly closes my positions and re enters at the current market price!
Any idea why this is ?
MT4 or MQL5 ? Can you post the log ?

Hi there, just now my signal provider open 1 trade, but on my side, there was 2 same trades, what is the cause of that? I got two PC, at the same time I open two same account platform on different pc.  Is that the cause of that open position?

thanks 

Reason: