This script opens random positions at market price on all marketwatch symbols having spread below specified value. Volume, take-profit and
stop-loss levels are determined by user inputs.
- Right-Click marketwatch and Show All symbols.
- Wait symbols to update their bid/ask values.
- Open a chart.
- Double-Click or Drag-Drop ScalpAll script on a chart.
- Enter inputs.
- Take-profit and stop-loss levels are calculated by multiplying input values with current spread.
- Spread filter neglects symbols having high spread which is unsuitable for scalping.
- New positions will be opened by clicking OK.
- To close positions use CloseScalps script. To close only profited positions, set close profit positions input to true. otherwise all
scalp positions will be closed.
- Use only on demo account.
- Positions of some symbols may not be opened due to market conditions. Check experts tab.
- Magic number 999 is unique for this script. Pay attention for conflicts.
- Close last position by manually if it's not closed by script.
- ScalpRandom script opens a random position with randomly selected symbol having spread below specified.
- If rate of randomness is increased under highly uncertain conditions an event with high probability is most likely to occur.
- ModifyScalps adjusts take profit levels of losing positions to position open price.