August-September '2018: Detailed Real-Trade Report of All Projects Setslav_S1 + Distribution of funds.
INTRODUCTION: here you can read the main principles of the applied scheme of management and distribution of capital, as well as with the terms and abbreviations used in the report below.
ATTENTION! Very important points:
- Trade without drawdowns in the Forex market does not happen.
- If you are not ready for drawdowns, do not even start trading on Forex.
- If you think you can trade without losses, or you are assured that some system can trade without losses - you can immediately say goodbye to your deposit.
- The following methods of distributing funds for trading are applicable only to Setslav_S1 systems. I can not guarantee you that this money management will work with your trading system. I can only vouch for my products (EAs).
Total results of real trading on all accounts at the end of August:
By the results of trading for August '2018, the maximum drawdown are received on projects of the CAD-JPY-CHF robot, this also affected the Project-1 account, where all 4 Setslav_S1 series advisors trade. But pay attention to the report below that even such huge drawdowns did not significantly affect the TOTAL results for all Trading Porfolio. For August '2018 the total loss for all Projects was -10.4%. For today, work is under way to modernize and update the adviser CAD-JPY-CHF, as the results shown to them over the past month are absolutely unacceptable for the systems of this series. An update for this robot will be submitted in the coming days.
August-September '2018: Detailed Real-Trade Report of All Projects Setslav_S1 + Distribution of funds by accounts from each Project:
We fill up all unprofitable accounts on results of trade for August, on the amount twice exceeding a loss for this period. This will enable much quicker to recover losses. Project-5_AUD-NZD-JPY.set was not replenished, as the drawdown is insignificant, only -0.4%. From profitable accounts, you can withdraw part of the funds, if desired, but I will start to withdraw the profit when it reaches about 500% of the initial investment.
Thus, at the beginning of September, I am replenishing 9 accounts from my trading portfolio. Values for entering funds can be seen in the column (Deposit/Withdrawal), for each account the amount of replenishment is equal to the loss for the past month multiplied by 2 (Lx2). Loss / Profit for each account is displayed in the column (Loss / Profit). All account movements are also displayed on the signal page of each account in the tab Account--->Balance.
I am always open to communication:
- if you have difficulties with the calculation of your account(s),
- doubt the correctness of calculations,
- just have any questions,
just contact me.