Some time we lost our important exchange file (.edb) and the we want get back or we try many method to recover them but nothing is work, So in this post I tell why it's happened and how to get back and convert into other format's.
Well there are many reasons which make EDB file complete emails or mailbox database corrupted maybe this time exchange file got corrupted due to unavailability of internet, virus attach Exchange mailbox crash, hardware and software failure, human made error, dirty shutdown error, jet engine error etc.
So to recover exchange file fist thing we need to download Shareware EDB to PST Converter Tool which is use in multiple work like it can recover/repair Exchange mailbox database and also convert them. It is truly a finer approach to make Exchange EDB as an available PST again with complete database of Exchange server.
I tell you some features of this software :
* It removes all kinds of errors or bugs from Exchange EDB file and make it usable again against any trouble.
* It converts single or multiple mailboxes and individual message from edb to pst, eml, msg, live mailboxes and office 365 format.
* Convert all EDB data including emails, email data, attachments, images, folders, tasks, notes, appointments, journals, Sent Items, calendars, permanently deleted emails, email properties (such as To, From, Subject, Date, Time, etc.)
* It can repair exchange server database which is corrupted due to improper server shutdown, power issues, JET errors, drive errors, corrupt header errors, server down issues, and server crash incidents etc.
* It can be supports all MS Exchange version like : 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
* It supports version Windows (32 and 64 bits): Windows 10, 8.1, 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2008, 2003, 2002, 2000.
You can download this software OR read more information from : http://www.tools4recovery.com/edb-to-pst-converter.html
It is 100% well-qualified application for Exchange server recovery and to make data readable in Outlook completely.