Please Follow this Video in order to know how to backtest this indicator with MetaTrader 4 platform:
Metatrader Supports only one instrument backtest one at a time. As its the multi-pair instrument, so you can choose one instrument & select that instrument from indicator backtest settings in order to test.
- In this video, first press Control + R in order to open the "Strategy Tester".
- Then select the indicator & select instrument.
- From Indicator settings section, remove all default instrument & keep only one selected instrument in this case GBPJPY.
- Select Time frame, in this case, we used 1-minute data for one day & indicator settings are also 1 Minute for better visualization.
- Then press the start button in order to start the back testing process.