- EUR/GBP trades a narrow range as we head into the European session.
- Weekly charts have a bearish bias, even though ichimoku charting system still indicates bullish sentiment. we see scope for further downside.
- Upside finds strong resistance of 0.90118, bullishness only above 23.6% Fib at 0.86963.
- The pair finds major support at 0.85877 SSA border levels which is cloud top and major Senkou Span support.
- Break below could see intermediate support of Kijun sen level at 0.83957, violation there could see 0.83 (38.2% Fib).
- UK construction output and German inflation data in focus for further impetus.