About NextGain Capital
NextGain Capital is in the forefront of the financial markets trading industry, providing top tier trading solutions to private investors and traders.
We are changing the rules of the game! Infect, we’re flipping them upside down! It is no secret that more than 95% of all traders eventually end up losing their money. Not trying to discourage anyone, these are just hard-cold statistics. We came up with a ground breaking and revolutionary idea. Why not harness this overly one-sided statistic fact to our advantage? How do you ask? Reverse engineering!
We have developed the next generation of profitable trading by setting up a unique and one of a kind Reverse Trading Proprietary Fund – FFS™ (Forex Flipside System). Now, we got the statistics on our side. Instead of endless and mostly futile search to find the top 5%ers, we search and recruit amongst the other 95%ers and just let them do what they do best, lose. When our traders place their trades, our proprietary reverse trading system automatically reverse copying their original transactions. For the first time in trading history, we are able to tap in to the biggest group of traders in the world, the unsuccessful traders.