Scalper Forex Expert
This EA uses several non-directional strategies that allows it to generate profits regardless of price trends.
It manages a pool of positions ("session") in a totally autonomous way
To avoid risks related to this strategy, several recovery functions have been implemented.This makes it a reliable and secure EA, its DD remains low.
This EA is designed to run on several pairs simultaneously on an account.
When the DD of a session exceeds a defined value, all positions in that session are hedged and EA starts a new session, a BiDirectional grid or a hedged grid can be used as well as a recovery function. Their gains will be used to reduce the initial positions.
These Recovery modes allow you to secure your account, critical positions are frozen until the situation returns to normal.
Several graphical functions allow you to increase the profitability of this EA, for example, instead of an automatic hedging, you would like to cover a session when a resistance or support is broken, these features allow you to do so.
*** This mode is optional, this EA is designed to be fully autonomous ***
As you can see from the graphs below, profits increase linearly with volume, which makes sense. Unfortunately, the DD also grows linearly with volume.
Then, we see that beyond an initial volume of 0.05 lots for a 10K account, trading becomes very risky.
So we will only trade in this security zone.
An account with a leverage of 200 to 300 is to be prefered.
- Magic Number
- EA Identifier
- Max sessions: maximum number of sessions
- Time Frame - Default trading timeframe : M10
- Initial Volume - Initial Volume of each session
- First Take Profit: Take Profit of the first position (low volume)
- Take Profit (ticks) : Take Profit of the sessions
- StopLoss (ticks) if the max number of martingale levels is reached
- Close half of the positions at break even
- Timeout between 2 orders (candle)
- Max Draw Down before hedging a session (% account): if the draw down exceeds this value, the EA hedges the session and reduces progressively its size,
- Unbalanced hedging coefficient: the EA hedges the position + 'x' % to be in the right direction
Grid Recovery Strategy
- Allow Grid recovery strategy
- Force Grid Direction
- Grid volume
- Leg of the grid
- Grid Take Profit (ticks)
- Use Dynamic TP : instead of using a TP placed on the next pending order, the EA will close the positions during trend reversals.
- Martingale, maximum number of levels (Disable:0)
- Martingale Leg
- Martingale coefficient
- Max allowed price deviation (Points)
- Order Filling Mode
- Asynchronous mode - for quicker trading
This EA does not use news to trade, it is only available for information purposes.
To enable automatic downloads, you must “Allow WebRequests” for following URL: “https://nfs.faireconomy.media/ff_calendar_thisweek.xml” (Menu: Options / Expert Advisors / Allow WebRequest for listed URL).
This EA does not need regular optimization, just set the best Martingale and Grid leg for each currency (do not use a leg too low - minimum value: between 100 and 150) and the coefficient of the martingale (be careful, with a value too low, the EA will have difficulty closing positions, a value too high risk of increasing the DD).
Timeframe: you can use a TF between 5 and 15 minutes (or larger), the smaller the TF, the greater the profits and risks. A value of 10mn is a good compromise.
Multi sessions mode: the number of sessions should be based on the size of your account, do not use too much sessions on small accounts.
Recovery mode: the default value (10) secures your account.
For a 5k account, you can use 2 or 3 currencies and a session number of 3 with an initial volume of 0.02.
For a 10k account, you can use 4 currencies, still a maximum session of 3 and an initial volume of 0.03.
This EA is not suitable for very small accounts, use at least 1 or 2K per currency.
For optimization reasons, the dashboard does not appear in the strategy tester.