This allows for the identification and modeling of recurring patterns on the GBPUSD pair.
The result is a strategy based on a proprietary algorithm and complex calculations that detect the signals sent by these patterns, allowing for anticipation of market movements with a statistical advantage.
- Few basic parameters for more efficiency
- Hard Stop loss and Take Profit for all postions with a Risk Reward ratio greater than 1:1
- Optimized lot size managed by account Balance and Risk
- No risky strategy as Grid, Martingale or Averaging of losing positions
- Not sensitive to slippage or spread, suitable for low-leverage accounts
- Compatible with strict rules of funded account "prop firm" ( FTMO, MFF, E8, Audacity.... )
- Risk Strategy : drop-down menu allowing you to choose the strategy by level of risk
- Increase lotsize factor : increase the losize for "Very High level" Risk Strategy only
- Activate Close by Profit Exceeds : option allowing the early closing of opened trades based on the % of current gains
- Positive Equity to close (%) : % of earnings if Close by Profit option is true
- Use Autolot : activate automatic calculation of lot size (calculate between risk and Stoploss distance)
- Risk Per Trade (%) : % risk taken for each position if autolot is true
- Max LotSize : max lot size if autolot is true
- Static Lot size : static lot size for all trades if Autolot is false
- Comment : customizable comment fields
- Magic Number : magic number for orders and Synaptic AI positions
- Currency pair : GBPUSD
- Timeframe : H1
- Brokers : Any broker
- Recommended Lot And Risk : 0.01 lot per $500
- Minimum deposit : $300
- Minimum leverage : 1:30 or higher
- Account type : Any with a minimum spread
Neither the tester nor live performance in the past guarantees future results.
Synaptic can open several trades simultaneously, so this will have to be taken into account when choosing the size of the positions according to your capital.
Support. Send personal message for any questions on EA work, installation and settings.