Market Pulse EA
- Evgenii Golovanets
- Version: 2.0
- Aktualisiert: 22 März 2022
- Aktivierungen: 12
Market Pulse is a unique author's algorithm that combines a simple strategy for breakout levels, combined with a multi-level system of filters and modules.
If you noticed that 90% of authors in MQL have real monitoring of their experts is rarely more than $100-$500. But in strategy tester, their EAs bring millions of dollars in profit. However, nobody asks why they sell these EAs, if they can become a millionaire in one year.
I offer you a different approach to forex trading, a realistic professional one. An approach that is suitable for profi traders, who do not count monthly profits and do not race to double their deposit in one month. Market Pulse is suitable for large deposits. As a proof of this my real monitoring, on a proven broker, now on the monitoring is $20000, it shows that I trust in my expert in the long term.
Real Live signal with $20 000 deposit
If you want all trades to be the same as mine, please use the same broker.
The results of testing in the strategy tester will be very different from the real trade! The algorithm is complex and it is impossible to accurately test it in the strategy tester. The best indicator of an Expert Advisor is the real monitoring at a proven broker!
Market Pulse always uses hard Stop Loss that protects the traders account, and never uses dangerous methods of money management, such as martingale, hedging or grid techniques. The expert also does not use scalping strategies which are highly dependent on broker spreads, commissions and quality of execution. The specific feature of an Expert Advisor can be long periods of stagnation, when the market is calm and not volatile, during these moments the Expert Advisor can stagnate in one place for months. But as soon as the markets start moving, the Expert Advisor starts making profit.
Please do not buy an expert if:
- Not ready for long periods of flat and stagnation (3-6 months).
- Still believe that there are holy grails for the forex market.
- You need profits every day, every week and every month.
- You want to increase your deposit 100x times in a year.
- You need a nice smooth growth line on your signal(monitoring).
- You believe that the strategy tester is the only correct indicator of expert profitability.
Pay attention to an expert if:
- You are a forex professional trader and you have realistic targets.
- You are satisfied with the yield within reasonable limits (50-300% annual returns).
- You don't evaluate an expert by every deal or by the monthly result, but by the results of the year.
- You have a large deposit and want to trade safely on forex.
- You stopped believing in fairy tales and already bought a bunch of experts that work only in the strategy tester.
Price $1999 (6 copies out of 10 left) then price will be $2999
Pricing policy will be quite aggressive, so that only a limited number of users can use the expert. There is no interest in selling large numbers of copies. Every 10k profit on a real deposit, the price will go up by $1000.
Market Pulse for Metatrader 5 https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/85310
Specifics of the expert
- Settings by default for XAUUSD M30
- Real life trading results can vary from one broker to another (There may be a difference in trading between different brokers, especially at the first time, before the full synchronization of the experts)
- There may be some difference in trading between the demo, tester and real accounts, so evaluate the effectiveness of the Expert Advisor on the real monitoring.
- The Expert Advisor works based on opening prices, testing in all ticks mode makes no sense and greatly increases the time taken for the test
- Type of Strategy Level Breakout EA
- Working pairs XAUUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD
- Trading time All day long (not a scalper)
- Recommended account type – ECN
- Working Timeframe M30
- Minimum deposit $100
- VPS is recommended
- Not a scalper
- Not a martingale
- Not a grid
- Not a hedge
- No dangerous methods of money management are use
- Hard stop loss and take profit for each position
- Spread and slippage control
- Not broker-sensitive
- Real life trading results can vary from one broker to another
- Past performance is no guarantee of future profitability (EA could also make losses).