The Fury EurUsd
I am a full-time system developer since 2010, having developed thousands of trading systems in the last 11 years. My main goal when developing a strategy is long-term growth. All my systems have to pass strict criteria in terms of backtests, out-of-sample validations on unseen symbols, Monte Carlo simulations on different data feeds, slippage, and increased spreads. The latest of my systems that passes all of these criteria, is called The Fury EURUSD.
- Trades the EURUSD M15 with a focus on long-term growth.
- Opens trades at bar and uses no martingale nor any grid or "recovery" methods. Every trade has a stop loss.
- Backtests with high stability on EURUSD M15. (Tickstory Data)
- Achieves an R^2 value (measurement of the stability of the equity growth) of 99%.
- Accomplishes a Van Tharp System Quality Number of over 10, a Max Drawdown of 5%, a Profit Factor of 3.50, and a Win Rate of 82%
- Passes 1000 rounds of Monte Carlo testing with: spread up to 4 pips, slippage up to 1.5 pips, 50% randomized history data, skipping 10% of the trades, and still has stable equity curves throughout all simulations.
- Is unaffected from any intra-bar-action as it trades on bar open only.
- Is easy to set up: just change the magic number
- Will receive ongoing maintenance. All updates will be free of charge and are planned to be regularly released for many years to come.
- Needs a minimum account balance of just $250 USD or equivalent.
- Requires a leverage of only 1:30
- No grid, no martingale, no arbitrage, no tick scalping, non curve fitting!
- 1 years 99% quality backtest with 1 lotsize.
- Backtest fastest method with Model: Open Prices only (Entry and exit logic operates on bar close)
- No optimiziation need.
- Works with 4-5 digits Brokers
- Spread Filter
- Equity Stop
- Drawdown Protection
- Fast Buttons for Closing Open Orders (CloseAll, CloseProfit, CloseLoss, CloseBuys, CloseSells)
- Infopanel with EA informations
- 3 Types of Money Management(Fixed Lot, Percentage, RiskPercent of Equity)
- Adjustable trading times
- Advanced algorithm for entering and exiting the market.
- TIMEFRAME: M15 (It is not recommended to use other timeframes for this robot, because they can only compromise the accuracy of the operations.)
- SYMBOLS: EURUSD(Did not use this robot in other pairs.)
- Before using on real money, test the adviser with the minimum risk on the cent trading account.
- Use VPS or the server with minimal network delays to the server of the broker
- Low spreads + low commission + quality execution - this is the main thing when choosing a broker for trading
- Allowed hedging account