Forex Truck EA
- Vadym Velychkov
- Version: 1.0
- Aktivierungen: 155
Forex Truck EA is a revolutionary new trading robot. Fully automatic and requires no settings. Trades with all currency pairs. It is built on a very simple, but at the same time very effective trading algorithm. The robot waits for confident price movements and at this moment opens a deal. TakeProfit and StopLoss are placed for each trade to fix the maximum loss. The logic is that if the price moves confidently and quickly in some direction, then most likely it will continue to move with a high probability. You can download this robot and test it in the strategy tester.View and analyze his trading logic.
Forex Truck EA Advantages:
- it is built on a very simple and reliable trading algorithm.
- it requires a minimum of customization.
- can be configured to trade on any currency pair.
- works with any deposits.
- five-digit trading account.
- currency pair GBPUSD.
- timeframe H1.
- initial deposit from 500$.
- floating spread.
- Lots- this parameter indicates the size of the initial volume of trading operations. In the future, with an increase in the deposit, the trading volume will increase.
- StopLoss- stop loss size in points.
- TakeProfit- the size of the take profit in points.
- TrailingStop - trailing stop size in points.
- Volum- filter for the accuracy of transactions. The higher the value, the fewer trades will be opened, but they will be more accurate. The lower the value, the more trades will be opened, but they will be less accurate. If the robot has not opened deals with the default value within 3 trading days, you need to decrease the value of this parameter.
- Magic- the magic number for open trades. With the help of this number, the robot sees which trades it opens. A unique number must be specified for each running robot.
Able to purchase the robot but not able to install/activate it in MT4.
Update: The next morning I was able to install/activate the robot in MT4.
Vadym responded quickly and correctly. Looking forward to nice returns! Thank you for your work!