- Bewertungen (7)
- Diskussion (29)
- Neue Funktionen
GerFX Kuddelmuddel EA
Before you buy this EA, please be aware that:
1) Past performance is no guarantee of future profitability (the EA could also make losses).
2) The backtests shown (e.g. in screenshots) are highly optimized to find the best parameters but therefore do not give a realistic prediction of future profitability.
This EA/strategy is something new on the market. It does not use the typical strategies like momentum / trend, asian scalping, S/R-Level scalping or any type of grid/martingale. It is able to trade during different market situations. No matter if the market is trending, volatile or range bound. It use a broad subset of standard + unique indicators for the different unique strategies.
It currently supports 14 symbols and opens max. one trade for each currency pair. Each trade has a fixed TP (by default 15 pips) and SL (by default 75 pips).
It's operating on the H1 timeframe and is opening trades only on a new H1 bar. This strategy is not slippage sensitive.
As usual, we provide real account results: Live monitoring
You can contact me, if you need a myfxbook link.
The following symbols are supported:
AUDCAD, AUDJPY, AUDUSD, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURUSD, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF and USDJPY.
As usual our EAs does not use any kind of grid, martingale, dirty tricks, hard coded dates or any other manipulation stuff. If you like, you can time shift the backtest data, rename the data and check all details by yourself. Beside this it's FIFO compliant (important for US trader).
We recommend min. $200-250 for each 0.01 lots
More informations can be found in our blog post. For the backtests and a portfolio overview please click here.
Please contact me if there are problems with backtesting or if you need assistance in live trading.
- IMPORTANT: attach the EA on each symbol / chart you would like to use (single chart setup)
- MagicNumber - By default "-1" which will automatically set a unique magic number (16041 up to 160414). Use a unique magic number for each chart.
- Comment - Each trade will show this comment in history tab.
- lotType - "fixed" or "increasing", where the lot size is calculated automatically.
- fixLots - fixed lot size in case lotType = fixed.
- lotStep - how much the lot size should be increased every equityPerStep (if lotType = increasing).
- equityPerStep - how much equity is needed for one lot step (if lotType = increasing).
- Take profit (pips)- You can choose an own take profit value for each trade here
- Stop loss (pips) - You can choose an own stop loss value for each trade here