- Neue Funktionen
AW Daily Breakout MT5
AW Daily Breakout - Fully automated trading advisor, trading on the breakout of the extremes of the previous day using pending orders. Each order has a fixed StopLoss. Places two pending orders in the opposite direction every day, then opens a market position. Accompanies market orders with Trailing and Breakeven. Uses autolot, suitable for FIFO operation.
- Works with a minimum deposit of $ 100.
- FIFO compliant.
- Uses dynamic StopLoss based on volatility.
- Follows orders with Trailing and Breakeven.
- Built-in automatic lot calculation.
- Easy-to-understand setup, suitable for beginners and experienced traders.
- Adjusting the opening and closing time of pending orders.
- Works without grids, without martingale.
- Every day, at the specified time in the "Time to open Pending orders" variable, the EA places two pending orders at the minimum and maximum prices of the previous day.
- The location of pending orders is calculated taking into account the current volatility in the "Days to analyze" variable. Within the limits of price volatility for the specified period, pending orders will be placed at the lowest and highest levels
- Orders will be placed if at the moment for opening orders, the current price is not located within the "Percent for zone ". The higher the value of the variable, the narrower the corridor for placing orders.
Closing a market order:
- By breakeven
- By stop loss, classic or dynamic
Closing a pending order:
- If before the occurrence specified in the variable "Time to close Pending orders" time, the pending order does not become a market order, it will be deleted
- Size of the order - Volume for opening pending orders
- Enable AutoLot size calculation - Use automatic lot calculation
- Volume of deposit for one "Size of the order" with AutoLot - The amount of the deposit for the autolot
- Days to analyze - The number of days used to determine the calculation of the minimum and maximum prices for pending orders
- Percent for zone ( from 0 to one) - The zone, when located in which pending orders will not be placed
- Time to open Pending orders - The time at which pending orders will be placed
- Time to close Pending orders - Time at which pending orders will be deleted
STOP LOSS TAKE PROFIT SETTINGS
- Trailing Start in points - The value in points, after opening a market order when this volume of points is passed, Trailing will be set for the order
- Trailing Step in points - Step in points, after passing which Trailing will follow the price
- StopLoss in points - Volume of fixed StopLoss for each order
- Use Dynamic StopLoss - Use dynamic StopLoss, not displayed on the chart
- Dynamic SL factor - Calculated based on the current volatility. Using the coefficient, you can adjust StopLoss
- Use Breakeven - Use breakeven
- Profit in points to add Breakeven - Profit of the order in points, upon reaching which StopLoss will be set at breakeven
- Level of Breakeven in points - As soon as the price went above the opening price and went to profit on “Profit in points to add Breakeven" points, the EA will set StopLoss at the opening price + the specified profit in points
- Maximum slippage in points - Maximum allowable slippage in points
- Maximum size of order - Maximum volume for one order, in lots
- Magic - The main identifier of the advisor's orders
- Spread limit - Maximum allowable spread for opening orders
- Order comment - Commentary for orders opened by the advisor
- Allow to open OP _ BYU orders - Allow sending orders of the OP_BUY type
- Allow to open OP_SELL orders - Allow sending orders of the OP_SELL type
- Allow to open new orders after close - Allow to open new orders after all orders are closed
- Show panel of advisor - Show or hide the advisor panel
- Font size in panel - Adjusting the font size in the advisor panel