- Yuniesky Carralero Cuellar
- Version: 1.2
- Aktualisiert: 23 Mai 2021
This indicator draws the RED - GREEN and GREEN - RED candlestick pattern, the green candles that close above their previous red candle, and the red candles closing below your previous green candle.
1. RED - GREEN: Draw the green candles that close above their previous red candle.
2. GREEN - RED: Draw the red candles that close below their previous green candle.
3. PREV CANDLE: Draw previous candle.
4. RED - RED / GREEN - GREEN: Shows the green candles that close above its previous green candle and also shows the red candles that close below its previous red candle.
5. M20 ABOVE / BELOW: Draw only the RED-GREEN candles with low higher than M20 and the GREEN-RED candles with high lower than M20.
6. M20 INC / DEC: Draw only RED-GREEN candles with M20 sloping and GREEN-RED candles with M20 declining.
7. M20 NEAR: Show only GREEN-RED candles with high or RED-GREEN candles with low near M20.
1. Simple Moving Average 20
2. Simple Moving Average 200
3. Period Separators
4. ASK line
I will be happy to hear your recommendations to improve this product.
Yuniesky Carralero Cuellar, Computer Scientist