- Bewertungen (1)
- Neue Funktionen
AW Three MA EA
An Expert Advisor that trades at the intersection of two moving averages uses the third moving average to filter the current trend direction. It has flexible, but at the same time, simple input settings.
Expert Advisor strategy.
The EA uses three moving averages to open positions. The main ones are two moving ones, fast and slow. The third is a slide to filter out market noise.
- If the fast moving one crosses the slow one from the bottom up, then this is a buy signal.
- If the fast moving one crosses the slow one from top to bottom, then this is a sell signal.
- When the fast and slow moving averages are below the filtered moving average (downward trend), only sell signals work.
- When the filtering moving average is lower (uptrend) than the fast and slow ones, only buy signals work.
- The fastest period is the smallest, the slowest period is longer, and the filter sliding period is the largest.
If filtering is disabled then:
- At each intersection of the fast and slow moving averages, the EA will open trades
- It should be noted that a new order is opened only after the previous one is closed. In this Expert Advisor, there is only one open position in the market at a time.
- Intuitive easy setup
- Suitable for any type of instrument and any timeframe
- Has three types of notifications
- Pluggable system of overlapping the first order by the last
- Ability to automatically calculate trading volumes
- Size of the first order - Volume for opening the first order
- Enable Autolot calculation - Use automatic lot calculation. Autolot allows you to save risk settings when changing the deposit
- Autolot deposit per 0.01 lots - The amount of the deposit for every 0.01 when using an autolot
- Fast / Slow / Filtering MA Period - The period of the corresponding moving
- Fast / Slow / Filtering MA Method - The method of the corresponding sliding
- Fast / Slow / Filtering MA Applied Price - Applied price for moving
- Use Third MA Filter - TRUE or FALSE to turn on or off the filter slide
- Minimum s tep between average orders - A variable that regulates the step between orders, measured in points
- Multiplier for average orders - Each subsequent order opened by the advisor in the order grid will be larger than the previous one by a given coefficient
TAKE PROFIT SETTINGS
- Size of Virtual TakeProfit (In points) - The size of the virtual Take Profit. It is calculated for the current group of orders from the breakeven price
- Use overlap last and first orders - Use the first order overlap by the last one
- Use overlap after that number of orders - Use the overlap of the first order by the last one after a given number of open orders
- Maximum slippage in points - Maximum allowable slippage in points for opening and closing orders
- Maximum spread in points - The maximum allowable spread for opening orders. Measured in points
- Maximum number of orders - The maximum allowable number of orders of the same type
- Orders Magic number - MagicNumber of the advisor's orders
- Comments of the EA's orders - Commentary for advisor orders
- Allow to open OP_BUY orders - Allow the advisor to open orders of the OP_BUY type
- Allow to open OP_SELL orders - Allow advisor open orders of type OP_SELL
- Allow to open new orders after close - Allow new orders to be sent after all orders are closed
- Show panel of advisor - Ability to show or hide the advisor panel
- Font size in panel - Adjust the font size on the panel
- Send push notifications when close orders - Notifications to the mobile version of the terminal, when orders are closed
- Send mails when close orders - Sending letters to an email address when orders are closed
- Send alerts when close orders - Sending pop-up notifications on the terminal when orders are closed
- Added breakeven for individual orders