Deflection MT5 Free
Deflection MT5 (full version https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/63277) - a trend following expert advisor. It is based on strategy of searching entry points in the beginning of a trend. 2 EMA are used for a signal determination. Deflection has an adaptive system of profit and losses targets calculation which is based on current volatility. The control of risks is managed by TP/SL ratio and via setting risk per trade of a balance amount. Stop Loss and Take Profit targets in points are calculated automatically.
Trailing stop is based on slow EMA and ATR(Slow EMA period). Trailing stop ratio controls distance from EMA for stop trailing. The greater value, the further from EMA stop is set and vice versa. Value 1.0 means that 1.0*ATR will be added to EMA. This value will be the new Stop Loss.
Multicurrency tradingFor an ability to trade on different instruments the EA should be set with equal Magic on each instrument. The only trade can be opened at one time on the same instrument. However, there are several positions can be opened at the same time, but each one on a separate instrument. Total count of opened trades is controlled by parameter Max opened trades for multicurrency.
Input parameters description
- Fast MA period - Period of the fast moving average.
- Slow MA period - Period of the slow moving average.
- Bars after MA cross - Number of bars after the fast EMA crosses slow EMA. In the range of the number of bars the signal will be searched.
- TakeProfit / StopLoss ratio - Ratio of profit points to loss points.
- Max opened trades for multicurrency - Maximum of simultaneously opened trades on different instruments.
- Enable trailing stop - On/Off trailing stop.
- Trailing stop ratio - Ratio of trailing stop distance controlling (more details in Trailing stop section).
- Working hours string - Line for setting EA's working hours. Format (0,1,2,10,23). Time sets in UTC-0 (GMT-0). If line is empty, there are no time restrictions.