US30 Chainsaw EA
~Designed to survive any market crashes including the COVID-19 pandemic 36% crash that happened in March 2020~
Important fact about indices and stocks market
These markets are born to be bullish in nature. Hence, what you will see in the next section is a BUY ONLY EA.
All what you need to know about this powerful EA
- Needs a minimum of $50,000 as an initial balance.
- Works ONLY for US30.
- A BUY ONLY EA that is designed to survive ANY crash ( i.e. COVID-19 pandemic 36% crash in March 2020 when the market crashed almost from $29k down to $18k) with no more than 50% drawdown with it's defaults settings.
- Not based on any common risky methods such as: Martingale, Grid or Arbitrage, but on smart embedded dynamic lot sizer algorithm which reflects the market conditions.
- Contains 2 Modes (Mode 1 = Ultra Safe and Mode 2 = Safe) & switches between these modes automatically based on the market conditions (Check the comment section of your opening position & you will see a note indicating the mode number).
- Great model quality for it's buy only nature.
- Backtested extensively especially during the 2020 stock market crash that began the week of 9 March (see screenshots).
- Sleepless (works 24/5 non-stop).
- Captures every moment in the market (Buy Limits, Buy Stops).
- Not affected much with VPS interruptions.
- In love with market volatility.
- In love with news events.
- Not affected much with market gaps (either up or down).
- A minimum Initial Balance of $50,000 providing that it might work very well for lower balance, however, I DON'T recommend this at all.
- Any Broker who supports 0.01 lot as a minimum lot size for a STANDARD account type.
- A leverage of 1:100 at least. (The higher the better, however, 1:100 is fair enough).
- Good VPS
- All inpxxx_Lo_Period = 30 Minutes
- All inpxxx_Take Profit Pips = 6500 ($65) ... Note: These inputs are also responsible for the Buy Stop orders (Not shown on the chart).
- All inpxxx_Pips Away = -6500 (-$65) ... Note: These inputs are responsible for the Buy Limit orders (Not shown on the chart).
- For all inpxxx_Volume Size (Please see screenshots)
General Hints for Optimization
If you want to optimize the EA, please follow these rules:
- All inpxxx_Lo_Period should be the same (i.e. H1)
- All inpxxx_Take Profit Pips as well as inpxxx_Pips Away should have the same value in which a negative sign should be added to all inpxxx_Pips Away
- For all inpxxx_Volume Size, follow the pattern as designed for the default settings (see screenshots)
Due to the nature of this EA, you will be noticing that your account will be always busy & might be in red most of the time, however, you will be noticing that your account balance is growing in parallel. Accordingly, you can withdraw any generated profit above the initial deposit (Supposingly $50k) any time even if your account equity is way below $50k. This is due to the fact that this EA is designed to survive with the needed initial deposit and it doesn't need any further support from the generated profit which means that the EA behavior won't change even if your account balance is doubled.
- You can stop the EA from trading for a while when you feel like the market is start crashing so badly and then reattach it when needed. However, the EA will survive both ways.
- If end of week/month/year is approaching & your overall opened positions (some might in red) are in profit, you can deactivate the EA first and close all your positions manually. NB: if you didn't stop the EA while closing all existing positions, a new buy trade will immediately open.
- For more aggressive settings, a preset file is available on demand.
- Given that more aggressive settings will maximize your potential profit, however, you are exposing your account to unwanted risk.
- You have to do such a compromise (Profit vs. Risk) before switching to the aggressive settings.
- Given that the EA will survive any crash with these aggressive settings, the drawdown might increase much.
$50K Real Account
Will be added shortly.
Brand New Channel: https://t.me/us30_chainsaw_ea
Brand New Group: https://t.me/us30_chainsaw_ea_public