- Bewertungen (1)
- Diskussion (1)
- Neue Funktionen
Telegram Notifier MT4 by Naragot
Automatically send notifications to Telegram about any trading activity on your account. You may send them to private messages, channels or groups.
- Be in synch with your account - get notifications about opening, closing, executing and monidfying of your positions.
- Look after the expert advisors - you will get notifications if the advisor opens any positions.
- Social trading - share your trading with your collegues
- Sell the signals - create your group or channel and additionally monetize your trading skills.
Allow WebRequests for https://api.telegram.org in the terminal settings
Allow WebReuest for https://api.telegram.org:
- In the menu of your MT4: Tools => Options => Expert Advisors => Allow WebRequest for listed URL => https://api.telegram.org
Settings of the utility:
- Bot Token (read next how to get it)
- Chat ID - ID of the group where you want notifications to be sent to (read next how to get it)
- Update timer in seconds - how frequently check for new, modified or closed orders
- Some True/False's which allow you to tune the notifications for your needs
Create your bot and get the Bot Token:
1) In Telegram find bot @BotFather. This is the father of bots =)
2) Say /newbot to @BotFather.
3) Set the name of your bot. 'Best trader online'
4) Set the username of your bot. It must end on 'bot'. For example 'BestTraderOnlineBot'.
5) @BotFather will tell you some important info. It will contain your Bot Token. Copy it to the settings of the utility
6) Type /setuserpic and choose the avatar for your bot.
7) Your bot is created.
Get Chat ID of the private messages, group or chanel where the notifications will be sent to:
- If you want to use private messages
1) Find bot @getmyid_bot and write to it. He will answer you with your Chat ID. Copy it to the settings of the utility.
2) Write something to your bot (for example, @BestTraderOnlineBot). Now it will be able to send you notifications
- If you want to send notifications to the group
1) Create a group
2) Add your bot (for example, @BestTraderOnlineBot) to the group
3) Promote your bot to admin
4) Add @getmyid_bot to the group. It will tell you your ID and Chat ID. Copy the Chat ID to the settings of the utility
5) Kick @getmyid_bot from the group
- If you want to send notifications to the channel
1) Create a channel
2) Add your bot (for example, @BestTraderOnlineBot) to the channel
3) Promote your bot to admin
4) Write something to the channel and forward this message to the bot @getmyid_bot: Right Click => Forward Message => @getmyid_bot. The bot will answer you with you ID, PM ID and your channel ID. Copy the last ID to the settings of the utility.
Contact me with any questions, suggestions or bug reports in PM or Telegram @naragot.
- Now you may choose between pips and minipips in order closing result