- Diskussion (3)
The strategy is primarily intended for mid-term investing starting from half a year.
This is not an Expert Advisor that would make 100% profitable deals five pips each during a month or two and then lose the entire deposit in a few days due to high risk.
Expected profit is 100% a year without reinvesting when using 0.01 lots per $1000 of the balance.
Important: the Expert Advisor analyzes the price "as is" and uses time analysis for making decisions. Different brokers use different time zones when setting up their servers, they can also use daylight-saving time. As long as the price history does not include the server settings, use quotes with GMT +1 time zone in order to perform correct testing. I recommend using reliable quotes provided by MetaQuotes.
The Expert Advisor does not use indicators based on moving average, because they have lags. The Expert Advisor does not use oscillators, because with time they produce more negative signals than positive signals.
This is a multicurrency Expert Advisor, which uses EURUSD as base currency for trading. Other secondary pairs are GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY and GBPCHF. You can disable trading with secondary pairs.
Stop Loss and Take Profit have an initial value between 20 and 100 old points. The profit is protected with own Trailing Stop implemented in the Expert Advisor.
The Expert Advisor includes the function of logging the signals, what allows connecting an external program to send signals to any other programming environment.
Expert Advisor Installation
- Make sure the AutoTrading options is enabled in the МetaТrader 5 terminal;
- Make sure you trade account uses new pips (five digit quotes for EURUSD) and allows trading with the following symbols: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPCHF;
- Drag the Expert Advisor file from the navigator to the EURUSD M5 chart in MetaTrader 5;
- On the "Common" tab of the window appeared click "Allow AutoTrading". On the "Inputs" tab set the parameters as described below. Click "OK" and the autotrading will start!
Input Parameters Description:
- GBPUSD: true - enable trading with this currency pair. false - disable.
- USDCHF: true - enable trading with this currency pair. false - disable.
- USDCAD: true - enable trading with this currency pair. false - disable.
- AUDUSD: true - enable trading with this currency pair. false - disable.
- USDJPY: true - enable trading with this currency pair. false - disable.
- EURJPY: true - enable trading with this currency pair. false - disable.
- GBPCHF: true - enable trading with this currency pair. false - disable.
- GlobalLots: trade lot size. It is recommended to 0.01 lot per $1000$ of the balance.
- UseDeciation: true - use maximum acceptable deviation from the requested price when performing a deal.
- Deviation: maximum acceptable deviation from the requested price when performing a deal in new points.
- Log: true - allow the Expert Advisor logging all operations in the "file sandbox" of the terminal. Log file: "Trades.csv". The description of commands of the log is given below.
Logging Rules (for programmers)
Each log record removes the previous record. Each new record has six lines separated with the 09 code symbol:
- First line - time, when the deal is performed. Set as the number of seconds passed since 01.01.1970.
- Second line - type of operation performed by the Expert Advisor:
- "CloseALL" - closes all positions.
- "ModifyBuy" or "ModifySell" - moves Take Profit and Stop Loss of a position.
- "Buy" or "Sell" - opens a buy or sell for a currency pair.
- Third line - name of the symbol the operation is performed for.
- Fourth line - lot size of the operation.
- Fifth line - Stop Loss price.
- Sixth line - Take Profit price.