- Diskussion (4)
Aver is a fully automatic multi-currency robot. The Expert Advisor uses the classic medium-term averaging model. Limit orders are used to open positions. Price data is taken from weekly charts, this allows you to minimize the distortion of the work of different brokers.
- It does not need to configure parameters. Automatic mode is ready to work on EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD. You only need to decide on the choice of the lot.
- Experienced users can completely reconfigure the Expert Advisor to suit their needs. To do this, a file with settings is created in the shared folder of the terminal.
- Manual mode allows you to configure and use the Expert Advisor on any instrument.
- It can trade on all instruments at the same time. Just attach the Expert Advisor to the EURUSD M15 chart.
- It is resistant to temporary communication interruptions or short-term computer shutdown. After turning on the computer, the Expert Advisor will pick up its orders and confidently continue trading.
- Always works only with your own orders, even if you decide to trade manually at the same time.
- It can work in the strategy tester in the "Open price only" mode, without significant distortions of the result. The most balanced testing mode is on "OHLC".
- It does not use ultra-short trades(Scalping, pipsing).
- The ability to place limit orders are executed at the beginning of a new week.
Terms of trade
- Account type: Hedging.
- Currency pair: all.
- Timeframe: M15.
- Leverage: 1:50 or more.
- Configurable parameters: https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/742402
- General FAQ on working with experts: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/733362