IQ Currency Correlation MT5
Indicator displays multiple FX currency pairs correlations in percentage. Green signal indicates positive correlation and Red signal indicates negative correlations.
- 5 PC Activation for multiple brokers.
- Eye-pleasing aesthetic design.
- User Convenient: Easy to drag and move and minimize the dashboard.
- You can change the symbol directly from the drop-down list.
- You can change the timeframe directly from the drop-down list.
- The dashboard is available in multiple sizes for different sizes of monitors.
- Supports HD, & 4K monitors.
Make sure to load all the symbols in the market watch (which you plan to use with this indicator) before placing the indicator on the chart). Also, make sure that your MetaTrader historical data is loaded for those symbols in the chart.
#Showing Data not synchronized
It happens if your chart data and terminal data has some mismatch. If you are planning to apply this indicator on 5 pairs, make sure that you have enough data loaded on your chart for those 5 pairs, if you are testing for longer periods of time. Give your terminal some time 5-10 minutes (depending your internet connection) to load and then apply the indicator.