- Neue Funktionen
VR Atr Pro MT5 Demo
VR ATR Pro MT5 Demo - demo version of the product VR ATR Pro MT5, works only on a pair AUDCAD
The VR ATR Pro MT5 indicator is a powerful professional tool for determining target levels on a particular financial instrument. The indicator effectiveness has been proven by thousands of tests on both real and demo accounts. VR ATR Pro MT5 is an indicator that works on real data using live real statistics.
Statistics are stubborn things, using real statistics in mathematical calculations allows you to calculate accurate target levels for a financial instrument.
Detailed description of the indicator and read the settings ▶ blog.
The indicator has a number of advantages, we will list only a portion of them:
- High accuracy.
- 🤞Paranormal bar can be excluded from calculations
- Simple display of target levels directly on the chart.
- Works with any financial instrument (Forex, Metals, CFD, Futures, Crypto).
- It does not redraw itself, and it always saves its readings.
- It is effective for determining the Stop Loss and Take Profit levels.
- Notifications on your smartphone, via e-mail and alerts in MetaTrader.
- MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 versions of the indicator are exactly the same.
- It is easy to setup and install.
- It is suitable both for beginners and experienced traders.
- It works on any period and any time frame.
- The indicator calculation period must be less than the indicator Timeframe.
- Use the calculation of readings accuracy in the settings for new financial instruments.
- Use the indicator to calculate levels for daily periods or longer periods.
- Use the indicator in conjunction with your trading system.
- Set Take Profits inside the levels, and Stop Losses outside the levels.
- Use a calculation period greater than 10 to get the most accurate results.
- It is better to avoid trading if the price has reached the level calculated by the indicator.
The indicator's algorithm is based on a mathematical calculation of the average price movement over the specified time period. The period indicator detects and remembers the number of points passed during the period. The indicator, using a mathematical formula calculates the average price levels for the forecast of the growth rates and the forecast of prices fall.
Thanks to use of real data, the indicator does not redraw and shows high accuracy.
The indicator can be compared to the battery indicator in your phone. You know that on average, your phone loses charge in 12-16 hours of use. Similarly, the VR ATR Pro MT5 indicator calculates the movement: if the day before yesterday the price moved 50 points, yesterday the price moved 60 points, today 55, then tomorrow the probability that the price will move average 55 points is almost 99%.
The program displays two levels on the chart:
- The upper level is the predicted level of the price's upwards movement
- The lower level is the predicted level of the price's downwards movement
Levels can be displayed as areas that deviate from the exact level. This allows you to calculate prices within the statistical deviation range.
The program does not show signals to buy or sell a financial instrument. The VR ATR Pro MT5 indicator calculates the target levels to which the price is aiming, the levels for which the price has enough strength and energy to reach. These levels can be used to set Stop Loss and Take Profit values.
To calculate the indicator's accuracy, it is advisable to perform a calculation based on the principle of how many times in history the price reached the levels calculated by the indicator. This way we will know the indicator's accuracy.
Conditions for calculating VR ATR Pro MT5 indicator accuracy
- 5 decimals.
- The number of periods to count is 100.
- The period for calculating levels is 10.
- Timeframe for calculating - Daily.
- The calculation date 18.10.2019 – 09.03.2020.
- The time frame for displaying the indicator is 1 hour.
Currency pair EUR / USD Readings accuracy 88%
Currency pair GBP / USD Readings accuracy 78%
Currency pair BTC / USD Readings accuracy 75%