1. Added the parameter "Time shift"
2. Fixed some color schemes
3. Fixed parameter order
1. The point multiplier has been moved to the general settings and now acts both for displaying points and for displaying a reference value in relative measurement.
2. The "Chart corner" parameter has been added to the button display settings block, the default value is the upper left corner of the chart.
Fixed a critical error
Added measure of the relative change (section "Relative change").
Added input parameter "Do not switch off mouse move event", default value: true. Leave the default if you are using other mouse-controlled indicators with this indicator.
1. Completely revamped graphical interface.
2. Added keyboard controls: start measurement, cancel, change the lot size for calculating the "Profit" parameter, output the measurement results to the "Experts" tab.
3. Ability to work in the "invisible" mode, when there are no graphical objects on the graph in the idle state, enter the measurement mode by double-clicking or pressing a hotkey.
4. A prefix for the name of graphical objects has been introduced, which allows launching several indicators with different "Title" values on one chart.
5. Added parameters: percentage change in price, number of bullish bars, number of bearish bars, and others.
6. Improved algorithm magnet to the prices on the chart.
7. Added the ability to edit parameter names.
1. Added the "Point multiplier" parameter. It multiplies points by a selected value before displaying. Default value is 1.
2. Added the "Text auto color" parameter. If set to "true", the text color will be selected automatically according to the chart background color. Default value is "true".