MT5 FF Economic Calendar
The economic calendar is made in the form of an Expert Advisor that downloads the data from one of the most popular Forex sites (forexfactory.com/calendar.php). The data is presented in two ways. The first (primary) is represented as icons with detailed information about the event. The second is displayed as a line with a news description. Economic Calendar downloads published news in real mode with the possibility to adjust the spacing of data validation and user-friendly customizable graphical interface.
The product has data download "informant" from the website (Show_download_process). The trading robot automatically determines the time zone on the website automatically adjusting it to the time of your terminal. The Expert Advisor determines the importance and significance of the news published in accordance with the data on the website. It works only on data downloaded from forexfactory website. The Expert Advisor can upload news history from a specific time with all the available history on the website.
- Red color (worse_impact_color) - negative news release.
- Blue color (better_impact_color) - positive news release.
- Yellow color (normal_impact_color) - neutral news release.
- Gray color (NONE_impact_color) - no data.
The Expert Advisor determines the importance of an event and reflects this in the icons:
- low_impact_code - low level of significance.
- medium_impact_code - the average level of significance.
- high_impact_code - a high level of significance.
- English - notification in English (true) / Russian (false).
- StartDate - data download starting date.
- DownloadInterval - interval between downloads to check the current values.
- Show_download_process - output window (in the lower-left corner) about the process and the number of downloadable days.
- Logo - logo shown in the lower left corner of the chart.
- Show_USD - show news on USD.
- Show_EUR - show news on EUR.
- Show_GBP - show news on GBP.
- Show_JPY - show news on JPY.
- Show_CHF - show news on CHF.
- Show_CAD - show news on CAD.
- Show_AUD - show news on AUD.
- Show_NZD - show news on NZD.
- Show_CNY - show news on CNY.
- low_impact_code - code icon (icon codes https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/objectconstants/wingdings) for the news with low significance.
- medium_impact_code - code icon for the news with an average level of significance.
- high_impact_code - code icon for the news with a high level of significance.
- low_impact_size - icon size for the news with low significance.
- medium_impact_size - icon size for the news with an average level of significance.
- high_impact_size - icon size for the news with a high level of significance.
- NONE_impact_color - icon color and text in case the data is absent.
- normal_impact_color - icon color and text with the neutral news.
- worse_impact_color - icon color and text with the bad news.
- better_impact_color - icon color and text with the good news.
- Show_Line_Info - text output (in the upper left corner of the chart) about the news for the current day.
- X_distance - the horizontal distance of the text (from the upper left corner of the chart).
- Y_distance - the vertical distance of the text (from the upper left corner of the chart).
- Show_NextNewsTime - text output with the remainder of the time until the next news release.
- NextNewsTime_color - text color with the remainder of the time until the next news release.
- added parameter for disabling the start date of news calculation