- Neue Funktionen
Bolliger Bands OnOff MT5
The Bolliger Band s On-Off let you control the indicator using the keyboard or a button. The Bollinger Bands identify the degree of real-time volatility for a financial instruments. A lower amplitude corresponds to a low volatility, conversely a greater bandwidth corresponds to high volatility
How it works: you can choose if you want the indicator always shown or always hided while switching among different time frames or financial instruments. Starting from this initial condition it's possible to show/hide the indicator just pressing the button or using the keyboard.
The Bollinger Bands indicator is composed by three lines: the upper and lower band and a simple moving average. The upper and lower band are obtained respectively by adding and subtracting the standard deviation from the moving average N (default=2) times. The central band is given by the moving average that has 20-periods as default.
Upper Band= SMA+2Sdt
Middle Band= SMA
Lower Band= SMA-2Sdt
- It is possible to setup the period, the shift and the type of average to calculate the median band
- You can choose their color, the style and the the width
- It is possible to shut down the button and setup your favorite keys to on-off the indicator
- It is possible to customize the button: the position on the screen, the size, the colors and the label
- improved button ractivity