CAP Channel Trading EA MT5
- MEETALGO LLC
- Version: 6.0
- Aktualisiert: 6 Januar 2023
- Aktivierungen: 10
CAP Channel Trading EA MT5 is Expert Advisor that base on our famous indicator CAP Channel Indicator. EA is a non-optimized expert advisor you have to find best setting by yourself. Who using our CAP Channel Indicator and looking for EA that base on Channel indicator this EA is best for them. We give lots of options so you can customize your trading strategy. [ Installation Guide | Update Guide | Submit Your Problem | FAQ | All Products ]
Channel Trading is a volatility-based indicator that makes use of the “advanced envelope theory”. These envelopes consist of two outer lines. Envelope theory states that the market price will generally fall between the boundaries of the envelope (or channel). If prices move outside the envelope, it is a trading signal or trading opportunity.
- Easy to use and customizable Stochastic setting.
- Customizable indicator settings
- Built-in money management
- Grid trading when trade in Loss
- Customizable break-even, SL, TP and trailing-stop
- Filter trading by multiple forex sessions
- Built-in news filter. EA automatic download news data from news website.
- Grid trading when trade in Profit
- Initial trade stop filter- you can set a daily time zone so EA will close all trades in that time
- Trade close filter by Daily time
- Implements a martingale features
- Partial Closing
Know more details about PRO version
For a complete description of the input parameters of the EA, kindly read the user guide.
All parameters are calculated as points, not pips.
I am happy to provide free products but given my limited time, they come without support of any kind. My apologies.
Custom Modification / For White-label
If you want personal custom development or white-label of this product. For Details to with us.
Mohammad Ali, technical analyst and speculator, software engineer and founder of MEETALGO LLC.
Does just what I expected - took trades at the extremes and took profits on the reverse. As usual with martigale multipliers, make sure you trade with small initial lots, and you have a sensible capital base.