- Aleksandr Valutsa
- Version: 1.8
- Aktualisiert: 29 März 2023
- Aktivierungen: 5
The strategy is based on the breakdown of important support and resistance levels. An important feature of the adviser is that it is able to constantly monitor the average spread and slippage (this is not just a record of spread and slippage, but a comparison of their values in relation to each other in percentage terms) at the time of transactions.
This is a rather complicated and very useful feature that allows you to check and compare the quality of execution of transactions from different brokers. Restarting the terminal restores the recorded data.
For a visual analysis of the results, it is enough to see in which zone the average value with the highest indicator is located (the line is colored in white): good - in the green zone, satisfactory - in yellow, bad - in red. The first column displays the spread value, the second - slippage, the values are fixed only at the moments when pending orders are triggered.
- Always uses protective orders
- One of the safest and most understandable strategies, it does not use martingale, high frequency scalping, position hedging, overstaying and other dangerous trading methods.
- AStoploss - a variable in the form of a drop-down list with a list of functions used to place protective stop orders:
- SL_Pips - in points;
- SL_Candles - by candles;
- SL_Parabolic - using the Parabolic SAR indicator;
- SL_Moving - using the Moving Average indicator;
- SL_Bollinger - using the Bollinger Bands indicator.
- Period_Candles - period of work of the adviser;
- MM - automatic money management;
- lot - lot, if automatic money management is disabled;
- RiskPercent - risk for automatic money management;
- Distance - offset from support and resistance levels for placing pending orders;
- take profit - distance to take profit (calculated in points);
- stop loss - distance to a protective stop order (calculated in points);
- slippage - maximum deviation from the asking price;
- Spread - the maximum allowable spread;
- trailstart - distance from the order, at which the trailing stop of stop orders is enabled;
- step trail - trailing stop step;
- NoLoss - distance from the order at which the protective stop order is moved to breakeven (if the parameter StopLevel = true );
- MinProfitNoLoss - minimum profit when transferring an order to breakeven;
- UseTime - trading by time (server time is used);
- BeginTime - the beginning of trading;
- EndTime - completion of trading;
- Magic - expert's stamp (identifier).
- Instant Order Execution - ECN,
- Uninterrupted connection with the server - vps,
- currency pair EURUSD,
- Spread no more 12 points,
- Chart period - H1 .
Subscribe to the "Emilon" community and get constant support