The system looks for signs of reversal, in hours when the market is not strong and the risk of high movements is low.
The system has the ability to work well with many symbols, and the correlation of the different symbols is generally very low, giving to the system a very high diversification, which reduces the overall risk.
The system generally launches several trades every day, which added to the high diversification, provides the opportunity to aspire to a relatively stable growth.
The EA is very easy to setup, and can be used with the default parameters. Only parameters related with the GMT of the broker and the size of the orders must be checked.
The EA must be attached to ONLY one M5 chart. Use an EURUSD chart is recommended.
If the names of the symbols aren't the common in your broker platform, update the names in the Symbol List parameter.
The EA is very lightweight in resources demand, and can be used with other EAs.
- Broker GMT. Enter the GMT offset of your broker in the winter period (not DST)
- Broker appplies DST. Enter 'yes' if your broker changes the GMT offset, in the DST period
ORDER SIZE PARAMETERS
- Fixed Order Size. Order size in lots. Used if the parameter 'Balance for each 0.01 Lots' is zero.
- Autolot. Balance for each 0.01 Lots. If you set here a value > 0, for example 1000, the size of the trade will be 0.01 lots for every 1000 of free margin.
- Autolot. Balance percentage to consider. Define the percentage of your account balance to assign (0-200.0).
- Autolot. Min. Virtual Balance. Balance used if is below this value)
SELECTED PAIRS PARAMETERS
- Symbol List. The list of pairs to trade. You must use the semicolon character (;) to separate the pairs selected.
- FIFO account. set 'yes' ONLY if your account is FIFO compliant (and launch only in 1 timeframe).
- Order Comment. Define the value of the order comment. Special key words: #period #magic.